New KTM 390 DUKE 2023: Prices, Consumption, Technical Data, PHOTOS
Awaited by many the New KTM 390 DUKE 2023 is being prepared to surprise the market with an even more robust and technological model, and as we do not like to waste time we look for details of this launch and we prepare the post that you give next on the New KTM 390 DUKE 2023 .
New KTM 390 DUKE 2023
The New KTM 390 DUKE 2023 is a large motorcycle desired by many who admire the segment, so if you want to know more about this launch simply follow along.
Let’s start by talking about the look of the New KTM 390 DUKE 2023 that brings in detailed lines designed for the model to present an even more modern design.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
New LED headlamps have also been designed for the New KTM 390 DUKE 2023 with a vertical positioning drawing even more attention to the imposing style of the model.
The launch also brings to the New KTM 390 DUKE 2023 a new instrumentation in Digital Display that realizes the change of color and intensity according to each incidence of light.
Technical specifications of the New KTM 390 DUKE 2023
The technical data sheet of the New KTM 390 DUKE 2023 presents in greater detail what the model has again, but since this form was not released to the public we have brought the information already expected for it, check it out:
- Type: 1 cylinder, 4 stroke engine;
- Displacement: 373.2 cm³;
- Orifice: 89 mm;
- Elevation: 60 mm;
- Power in KW: 32 kW;
- Starter: electric;
- Lubrication: forced with 2 oil pumps;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Primary drive: 30:80;
- Secondary gear ratio: 15:45;
- Cooling: Liquid cooling system;
- Clutch: Clutch with multiple discs in oil bath, with mechanical drive.
- Type of structure: tubular steel pipes, powder paint;
- Front suspension: Reverse WP Ø 43 mm;
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock WP;
- Front suspension stroke: 150 mm;
- Rear suspension stroke: 150 mm;
- Front brake: Radially bolted four-piston caliper;
- Rear brake: One piston floating caliper;
- Front brake disc diameter: 300 mm;
- Rear brake disc diameter: 230 mm;
- ABS: two-channel Bosch 9MB;
- Current: Ring X 5/8 x 1/4 “;
- Steering gear angle: 65 °;
- Wheelbase: 1367 ± 15 mm.
Dimensions and Capacities
- Ground clearance: 170 mm;
- Seat height: 800 mm;
- Tank capacity (approx.): 11 l;
- Weight READY TO RACE (without fuel): 139 kg.
Consumption of New KTM 390 DUKE 2023
The New KTM 390 DUKE 2023 undergoes consumption tests with INMETRO which is the body responsible for this evaluation.
The results have not yet been announced, but based on the current model of the New KTM 390 DUKE we have an average forecast for this release, check out:
- Average of 18.3 km / l in the city and 25.4 km / l on the highway.
Once confirmed the new consumption presented by the New KTM 390 DUKE we will update our post, keep an eye!
Price of the New KTM 390 DUKE 2023
We are still waiting for the new value of 390 DUKE 2023 to be announced, but the expectation is that the motorcycle will have an average price starting at $ 6100 .
As soon as we confirm this new release value of the model we will update more information, for now check out more selected photos so that you can check in details to New KTM 390 DUKE :