Do you like adventurous motorcycles? So you need to know about the new Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020. This model brings state-of-the-art technology as well as performance that makes the model even more remarkable. Do you want to know more about the new Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020? So keep reading.
With the new Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020 you can raise your concept on adventurous motorcycles, then we have more details on the subject, follow!
- Also check out what's new in:
New Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020
The new Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020 is a New Yamaha launch that delivers 1,200 cc and 112 horsepower while still offering next-generation serial items such as:
- Suspension with electronic regulation;
- Hand warming;
- Traction control;
- Automatic pilot;
- Combined ABS brake system;
- New Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle electronic throttle;
- Complete instrument panel.
For this release the model also invests in the dashboard that now brings items with features such as:
- Average and instant fuel consumption indicator;
- Total and two partial odometers;
- Gear indicator and D-Mode;
- Among other functions.
Colors of Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020
For this release 2 color options are expected, see:
- Heritage Blue (Blue Metallic);
- Matt Black (Black Metallic Frosted).
New Yamaha may launch a third option for the new Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020 , but there have been no announcements confirming this speculation.
Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020 Technical Data Sheet
The technical data of a sports motorcycle draws attention because it contains every detail of the model, but as it has not been disclosed the new datasheet of Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020 check out some expected features:
- Type: DOHC, 4 stroke, 8 valve, Liquid cooling
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Actual displacement: 1200 CC
- Diameter x stroke: 98 x 79.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0: 1
- Maximum power: 112cv (7,250 rpm)
- Maximum torque: 11.9 kgf.m / 6000 rpm
- Lubrication system: Dry sump
- Feeding: Electronic injection
- Clutch: Multi-disc / Wet
- Currency Converter: 6 Speeds
- Ignition system: TCI
- Starting System: Electrical
- Primary transmission: Gears
- Secondary transmission: Cardan shaft
- Fuel: Petrol
- Battery: 12V x 11.0 AH
- Chassis Type: Backbone;
- Front suspension / travel: Inverted telescopic fork | 190.2 mm;
- Rear suspension / stroke: Monocross rear balance with link | 89mm;
- Trail: 126.00mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc with anti-locking system (ABS) 310 (external Ø) mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 282 (external Ø) mm;
- Tire front: 110 / 80R19 M / C 59V METZELER;
- Rear Tire: 150 / 70R17 M / C 69V METZELER.
- Length x Width x Height: 2.255 X 980 X 1.470 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,540 mm;
- Seat Height: 870 mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2,700mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 190 mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 265 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 4.2 Liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 22.6 liters (3.9 liter reserve).
We will update the data sheet information for the new Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020 as soon as it is officially released.
Consumption of Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020
The consumption tests for these releases have not yet been released, however for this model we already expect the following average:
- Average of 18.5 km / liter between city and highway.
Price of Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020
The price of the new Super Tenere 1200 DX 2020 can be readjusted compared to the current model, but we still have to wait for confirmation of the new value through New Yamaha.
Check out the current price of the new Super Tenere 1200 DX:
- Super Tenere 1200 DX: from $ 17300.