The new Suzuki Boulevard M1800R 2021 is coming to the market to rock the following. Bold and with a great designer, she promises to offer comfort and safety and speed all at the same time. The following is the details of the Suzuki Boulevard M1800R 2021.
Meet the new Suzuki Boulevard M1800R 2021
The New Suzuki Boulevard M1800R 2021 is more modern and sophisticated. With a modern look, she has been mixing innovation with power and not to mention the speed that is on show.
With strong and vibrant colors, this new model is winning the hearts of many people. If you are looking for an eye-catching motorcycle, you will like this new model.
It has a panel with LED lights, for better pilot visibility. This panel also has a gauge, odometer, fuel gauge, clock and speedometer.
Below we prepare more details for you to be surprised by this new model.
New Datasheet Suzuki Boulevard M1800R 2021
All motorcycles come with a data sheet. This card is very important as it contains all the information about the motorcycle.
Through the data sheet you find out for example, the engine power, the weight of the motorcycle, and other useful information.
➥ Check out other models:
The following is the New Suzuki Boulevard M1800R 2021 datasheet:
- Exchange: 5 Speeds
- Transmission System: Cardan Shaft
- Engine: 4 stroke, 2 cylinder 8 valve, DOHC, liquid cooled
- Lubrication System: Dry Crankcase
- Starting System: Electric
- Maximum power: 125 hp (metric) at 6,200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 16,31 kgf.ma 3,200rpm
- Compression Ratio: 10.5: 1
- Feeding: Electronic Injection
- Displacement: 1,783 cc
- Diameter x Stroke: 112.0 x 90.5 mm
- Ignition Type: Electronics
Suspension and brakes
- Front Suspension: Hydraulic Damping Inverted Telescopic, Coil Spring
- Rear Suspension: Articulated Scale, Hydraulic Damping Link Type, Coil Spring
- Front Brake: Double Disc Ventilated
- Rear Brake: Ventilated Disc
Weight and dimension
- Weight: 347 kg
- Overall Length: 2480 mm
- Seat Height: 705 mm
- Overall Width: 875 mm
- Total Height: 1,113 mm
- Wheelbase: 1.710 mm
- Ground clearance: 130 mm
- Tank capacity: 19.5 liters
- Front Tire: 130/70 R18 M / C (63V), Without Camera
- Rear Tire: 240/40 R18 M / C (79V), Without Camera
- Engine Oil: 3.6 liters (with filter change)
- dB (A): 95.1
- rpm: 3,600
Average consumption of the new Boulevard M1800R 2021
Before buying your new motorcycle, it is very important to do a market research and find out what is the average consumption of the chosen model.
Knowing how much your bike will spend on fuel is very important so as not to compromise the family budget.
Today we know that the value of fuel is high, and that is why this research is becoming increasingly important for the consumer.
➥ See more releases:
The new New Suzuki Boulevard has the following average consumption:
- 18km / liter .
Be sure to check out our news about the new Boulevard M1800R 2021, whenever they come. Our goal is to keep you informed about first hand releases. Do not miss the news!
The New Suzuki Boulevard M1800R 2021 has four models. If you liked this motorcycle you will like to know how much it costs to have this wonder in your garage.
See the following prices:
- New Suzuki Boulevard M1800R: $ 13500
- New Suzuki Boulevard M1800R BZ BOSS: $ 13900
- New Suzuki Boulevard M1800R S: $ 14200
- New Suzuki Boulevard M1800R BZS BOSS: $ 14200
Remembering that these are the average prices. If you add more items, prices will go down and your bike will get more and more expensive.