The new Suzuki GSX S1000 A 2021 is an ideal launch for those who love speed and sophistication. The new model brings it all and more. If you are thinking about changing your motorcycle, find out below all the details of the Suzuki GSX S1000 A 2021.What about this new model? If you're a fan of sports bikes, you'll love the new Suzuki GSX S1000 A. It is coming with an aggressive design. With striking and robust lines, it catches the eye and still brings the necessary comfort for incredible experiences.
New Suzuki GSX S1000 A 2020
Its finish is with LED lights, and in matte black, giving the feeling of sophistication and elegance, without removing its aggressiveness.But what draws the most attention in the model is that, although robust, it allows the driver great mobility in his radical maneuvers. This is critical for those who like adrenaline.
Its instrument panel is 100% LCD with adjustable brightness. It includes speedometer, RPM marker, mileage.
It also has two trip counters, a beautiful gear indicator, coolant temperature, range, average fuel consumption, ambient temperature, instantaneous consumption, traction control and clock.
Another differential is that it comes with white backlight, providing greater night visibility.
➥ See more brand releases:
Datasheet of the new Suzuki GSX S1000 A 2021
If you are really considering buying a new motorcycle, you should look at the data sheet of the intended model. This will help you get all the information from the bike.
The following is the datasheet of the New Suzuki GSX S1000 A 2021:
Weight and capacity
- Total gross weight: 400 kg;
- Fuel Tank: 17 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.2 liters;
- Dry Weight: 190kg;
- MVOM: 209 kg.
- Ground clearance: 140 mm;
- Length: 2115 mm;
- Width: 795 mm;
- Height: 1080 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1460 mm;
- Seat Height: 810 mm;
- Handlebar Height: 1030 mm;
- Crankset height: 340 mm.
- Type: 4 stroke, DOHC liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders in line;
- Diameter: 73.4 mm;
- Maximum Power: 150 hp at 10,000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 11.01 kgf.m at 9500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: wet sump and oil pump;
- Starting system: electric;
- Stroke: 59 mm;
- Cylinder: 999 cm³;
- Compression Ratio: 12.2 ± 0.3: 1;
- Feeding: electronic injection;
- Ignition Type: Electronic.
- Transmission System: current;
- Transmission: 6 speed manual.
- Idle: 1150 ± 100;
- Db (A): 96.2;
- Rpm: 5000 rpm.
- Front Brake: Ø310mm double disc, 4 radial mount opposite piston calipers, hydraulic drive, ABS system;
- Rear Brake: single disc Ø250mm, 1-piston caliper hydraulic drive, ABS system;
- Front suspension: reversed telescopic, coil spring, spring preloaded hydraulic damping and compression and return damping forces;
- Rear Suspension: articulated balance, link type with coil spring with hydraulic damping;
- Chassis: Double upper spar built in cast aluminum alloy parts and extruded aluminum alloy profile;
- Front tire: 120 / 70ZR17 M / C (58W) without chamber;
- Rear tire: 190 / 50ZR17 M / C (73W) without chamber;
- Front wheel size: Rim 17, aluminum alloy;
- Rear wheel size: Rim 17, aluminum alloy.
Suzuki GSX S1000 A 2021 prices
An important factor to consider is also the prices of this new New Suzuki GSX S1000 A 2021. See the following prices:
- $ 12600 - in the colors blue, black and red and only black
- $ 12800 - in matte black color.