New Suzuki Hayabusa 2023: Prices, PHOTOS and Datasheet
If you are looking for a new motorcycle you will enjoy meeting the new Suzuki Hayabusa 2023. Sophisticated and great for high speeds, it stands out in the following. Following are the details we have prepared for the Suzuki Hayabusa 2023.
Meet the Suzuki Hayabusa 2023
New Suzuki Hayabusa 2023 catches the eye for every step, for its flashy and very robust design. Who is a fan of motorcycle with much fairing, is loving the new model.It is excellent for riders to have the necessary safety at high speeds. It brings comfort and safety against the wind.In addition to being excellent for speed, it is more tectonological than ever.
✓ See more models of the brand, which are to be launched:
Data Sheet Suzuki Hayabusa 2023
Before buying a new motorcycle, it is essential that you check the complete product. And you can do that through the datasheet.
- Diameter: 81 mm
- Stroke: 65 mm
- Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders with 16 valves
- Power: Electronic Injection
- Lubrication system: wet sump
- Starting System: Electric
- Ignition Type: Electronics
- Displacement: 1,340 cm³
- Compression Ratio: 12.5: 1
- Type: 4 stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC, SRAD
- Maximum power: 197 hp (metric) at 9,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 15.81 kgf.ma 7,200 rpm
Dimensions, weight and capacity
- Width: 735 mm
- Height: 1,165 mm
- Seat Height: 805 mm
- Length: 2190 mm
- Wheelbase: 1.480 mm
- Ground clearance: 1,480 mm
- MVOM: 260kg
- Fuel tank: 21 liters
- Engine Oil: 3.3 liters (with filter change)
- Front suspension: fully adjustable inverted telescopic
- Rear suspension: articulated scale, fully adjustable preload mono-damping link type and compression
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 M / C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire: 190/50 ZR17 M / C (73W), Without Chamber
- Front brake: ventilated double disc
- Rear brake: ventilated disc
- Transmission: 6 speeds
- Transmission System: Current
- Idle: 1.150 ± 100
- rpm: 4,750
- dB (A): 91.6
Consumption of the new Suzuki Hayabusa 2023
Another important factor to consider when buying a new motorcycle is its consumption. The new Hayabusa 2023 promises to have low consumption and a lot of speed. Despite reaching high speeds, it does not consume much fuel.
Check your average consumption below:
- 16.5 km / liter
✓ Check out more releases:
Suzuki Hayabusa 2023 prices
Hayabusa New Suzuki users complain about its high price. However, if you look at all your items and all the power the bike offers, you will find that the price is right.
This model is not a transport model, if you are looking for a means of transport, you will find this model expensive. But if you are looking for adventure, you will understand its value.
Follows the value:
- Starting from $ 16900.
Prices for these products will vary depending on where you will purchase and also depending on the additional items you include in the bike.
Each new item has an extra value, which at the end of the product can make a big difference. So carefully analyze everything you want for this machine.