Ready for another big tie? This time we will introduce the new Suzuki SV 650 A 2020! As the main highlight, look more appealing and finish inspired by the motorcycles of larger displacement. To learn more about the new Suzuki SV 650 A 2020, follow the rating below!
New Suzuki SV 650 A 2020
The New Suzuki SV 650 A was developed to serve as one of the entry models of the brand, and although it has not been so widely publicized, it has gradually gained its place in the domestic market.
✓ Who looked at this launch, was also interested in:
Regarding the design, as already mentioned, the 2020 bike has a very aggressive and more advanced look, just like the larger displacement models.
The new Suzuki SV 650 A 2020 also features a fully digital dashboard and also features ABS brake system. The latest innovations applied on the SV 650 A have further increased performance. Proof of this is the 650-cc engine, which gives the rider 76 horsepower.
Standard parts of the New Suzuki SV 650 A 2020
The SV 650 A features the New Suzuki Easy Start System, introduced for the first time in the New Suzuki GSX-S family . But how does it work? At the normal start of the motorcycle engine, the pilot must press the start button until the engine starts. In the New Suzuki SV 650 A 2020 , all you have to do is just push the start button .
In addition, see the main equipment of the SV 650 A 2020 :
- Multifunction LCD instrument panel;
- Adjustable seat height and piloting position;
- Slow speed system;
- New lightweight chassis with only 197kg;
- Front suspension system by 41 mm telescopic fork;
- 290mm front disc brakes with ABS.
Technical specifications of the new Suzuki SV 650 A 2020
Wanting to know even better the improvements offered to motorcycle? So now follow the technical sheet of the new Suzuki SV 650 A 2020 complete!
Dimensions, weight and capacity :
- Length – 2,140 mm;
- Width – 760 mm;
- Height – 1.90 mm;
- Wheelbase – 1,445 mm;
- Ground clearance – 135 mm;
- MVOM – 197 kg;
- Fuel tank – 14.5 l;
- Engine oil – 2.9 l.
- Type – 4 stroke, DOHC, liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders – 2 cylinders at 90 ° V-Twim;
- Diameter – 81.0 mm;
- Course – 62.6 mm;
- Displacement – 645 cm³;
- Compression ratio – 11.2: 1;
- Lubrication system – Wet sump;
- Starting system – Electrical;
- Feeding – Electronic injection;
- Ignition type – Electronics;
- Maximum power – 76 hp (metric) at 8,500 rpm;
- Transmission – 6 speeds;
- Transmission System – Current.
- Front suspension – Telescopic, coil spring, damped oil;
- Rear suspension – Connection type, coil spring, oil damper;
- Front tire – 120/70 R17 M / C (58W), without camera;
- Rear Tire – 160/60 R17 M / C (69W), without camera;
- Front brake – Dual disc;
- Rear brake – Disc.
Colors of the New Suzuki SV 650 A 2020
Very modern, the New Suzuki SV 650 A features the following colors:
- Black – Metallic Mat Black;
- White – Pearl Glacier White;
- Blue – Metallic Triton Blues;
- Red – Pear Mira Red.
Prices of the new Suzuki SV 650 A 2020
The prices of the new Suzuki SV 650 A 2020 start between $ 7400 if installments and $ 6800 if payment is for view.
See more images of the SV 650 A 2020 below: