New Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023: Prices, PHOTOS and Datasheet
Known for its power, the new Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023 offers no less than a good investment in technology and modernity. The mechanics of the new Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023 also do not disappoint. Its most recent update was in 2018, when it gained an even more adventurous version. The model is traditional within the automaker, and has achieved major brands within its category.
New Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023
For its 1000 cc, the New Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS is already noticeable. But the bike offers more than that, especially when it comes to efficiency and speed.
The engine is a 90 ° V-Twin model, providing acceleration on any type of road or with the presence of a croup. Its maximum power of 74kw at 8000 rpm helps bring a very comfortable riding experience.
Its mechanical construction allows it to maintain the same speed without shifting even during overtaking. Another plus point is fuel economy.
➥ You will also be interested in the following models:
Aesthetically the bike has some retro references from past models that have marked history. Bringing a radical, but very classic bias. What increase your qualifications. Available in yellow and white.
Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023 Serial Items
New Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS series items are linked to its technology. Offered in the exemplary zeal kilometer, their specifications are also related to the power of the motorcycle.
The bike design has been updated to recent times. Achieving a design with more aggressiveness and robustness, adjectives that weigh in when defining the model’s audience. The items are:
- Neutral indicator light;
- Total and partial mileage odometer;
- Gear indicator;
- CT trigger indicator;
- Freezing indicator light;
- Voltmeter indicator;
- CT selector;
- Hand protectors;
- ABS indicator light;
- Indicators of change of direction;
- High light beacon.
Datasheet of the new V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023
With the New Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023 datasheet, the rider will have a broader idea about the development of his motorcycle. What she can do on the roads, and how it was built.
➥ See more releases:
The information is announced by New Suzuki herself. International reference brand, but that brings to the country a EU USAian way of piloting. With mounting:
- Type: 4 stroke, DOHC, liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 2 cylinders, 90 ° V-twin;
- Diameter: 100.0 mm;
- Stroke: 66.0 mm;
- Cylinder: 1037 cm³;
- Compression Ratio: 11.3 ± 0.3: 1;
- Starting system: electric;
- Feeding: electronic injection;
- Ignition Type: Electronic;
- Maximum power: 101 hp / 74 kW at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 10.5 kgf.m at 4000 rpm.
Dimensions, weight and capacity:
- Length: 2285 mm;
- Height: 1410 mm;
- Width: 865 mm;
- MVOM: 228 kg;
- Fuel tank: 20 L;
- Engine oil: 3.1 liters (with filter change);
- Seat Height: 835 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1555 mm;
- Ground clearance: 165 mm.
- Rear suspension: articulated scale, linkage type hydraulic single damping, coil spring, with spring preload adjustment, return force and compression adjustments;
- Front suspension: telescopic hydraulic damping, coil spring, with spring preload adjustment;
- Front brake: Ø310mm double disc, 4-piston calipers with radial mounting, hydraulic drive, ABS system;
- Rear brake: Ø260mm single disc, 1-slide piston caliper, hydraulic drive, ABS system;
- Front tire: 110/80 R19 M / C (59V), without chamber;
- Rear tire: 150/70 R17 M / C (69V), without chamber;
- Front wheel: Rim 19;
- Rear Wheel: Rim 17.
Average consumption of V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023
The automaker reports on consumption data New Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023 . The bike adapts to different tracks so it is often used for long trips.
Not being able to disappoint their pilots and crews. According to New Suzuki, the data are from:
- Average consumption: 20,5 Km / L.
The information was collected in the laboratory, controlling the speed conditions of the motorcycle.
Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023 Price
It is common for the price of the New Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2023 to rise with each new update. Considering the investments that must be made in improving the bike.
Today a zero kilometer model is sold by:
- Amount: $ 13300.