New Suzuki YES 2023: Prices, PHOTOS & Datasheet
The new Suzuki YES 2023 is among the most charming small bikes of recent times, with a well-prepared design and mechanical for the street. The new model Suzuki YES 2023 was implemented in US about 14 years ago. Want to know what’s special about the bike? Follow this article.
New Suzuki YES 2023
The launch of the New Suzuki YES 2023 is not yet new to the country’s market, its first release was in 2005. Since then it has received some updates, but nothing to make it more outstanding.
The features of the model are closely linked to its look and urban mechanics, really dedicated to those who need a daily transport. They are 125 cc³, with power of 13 HP at 8,500 RPM, without new expectations.
Today the catalog of New Suzuki motorcycles sold in the zero kilometer version, are medium and high displacement. In late 2011 YES was replaced by the GSR 150i, model that came with revamped chassis, larger engine and electronic injection.
The most recent modification took place in 2006, even bringing a new color to the line. In the semi-new market the rider finds the bike in red, black, blue, yellow and silver.
Suzuki YES 2023 Serial Items
Although a bit outdated about the new times, the New Suzuki YES 2023 series items do not disappoint. And the rider can rest easy on the safety, power and mechanics the model offers.
➥ See more brand launch models:
It all depends on the version you choose, ie the year of manufacture. Of the most recently launched models, there are news and qualities in:
- Double-spoke five-spoke alloy wheels;
- Front disc brake;
- Electric starting;
- Instrument panel with fuel marker;
- Headlight in round shape;
- Orange turn signals;
- Seat on two levels;
- Five-speed gearbox and final chain drive;
- Filament anti-vibration system;
- Metallized reflector;
- Improved sealing
- More resistant and redesigned lens.
New datasheet Suzuki YES 2023
Knowing more about the mechanical operation of the bike is very interesting, the main and relevant information on this subject is in the New Suzuki YES datasheet . Below you can see the model specifications of your most current version.
- Engine: 124cc 3 single cylinder, 4 stroke, OHC, air-cooled;
- Power: 13hp at 8,500 RPM;
- Torque: 1.15 Kgf.ma 7,000 RPM;
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Diameter X Stroke: 57.0 x 48.8mm.
- Compression Ratio: 9.2: 1;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Power: Carburetor MIKUNI BS25;
- Ignition Type: Electronics;
- Front Tire: 2.75-18 M / C (42P), tubeless;
- Rear Tire: 90 / 90-18 M / C (57P), without chamber.
Dimensions and Capacities:
- Overall Length: 1,945 mm;
- Overall Width: 1,070 mm;
- Total Height: 1,265 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,265 mm;
- Ground Distance: 160 mm;
- Seat Height: 735 mm;
- MVOM: 128 kg;
- Fuel Tank: 14 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.15 liters (with filter change.
New consumption Suzuki YES 2023
By proving its title of urban motorcycle, the model can be more advantageous than they imagine. Proof of this is the consumption New Suzuki YES 2023 that brings to the riders great records. Instigating the urge to go far with the machine.
- Average consumption: 30 km / l in the city and up to 40 km / l on the highway.
➥ Check out more releases:
- New Yamaha Do 250 2023
- New Suzuki Intruder 125 2023
New price Suzuki YES 2023
The YES 125 has a very good position in the market, it is one of the few low-end versions of the manufacturer. It has its prestige for visuals and mechanics, and even with no officially confirmed release for the coming months, the New Suzuki YES 2023 price is still average.
- Value: from $ 1600 .