The New Triumph Tiger 800 2020 brings in this launch technology, power and fuel economy in this model that is a highlight in its segment. There has not yet been any disclosure regarding the launch date of the motorcycle, but we have gathered for our readers information about the New Triumph Tiger 800 2020 that you are given below.
The New Triumph Tiger 800 2020 will be launching off-road and off-road versions of this product, and the family that is a reference motorcycle is growing even more.
Features New Triumph Tiger 800 2020
The new New Triumph Tiger 800 will present in this release 4 versions of the model, and among them we have specific features that make the model unique.
The New Triumph Tiger 800 in the XRx and XCx versions feature four-way pilot modes, plus we have the Rain map that reduces the throttle response to provide more safety on wet and slippery terrain.
The New Triumph Tiger 800 brings a fully updated LCD multifunctional instrument panel containing new items and functions, including:
- Digital speedometer;
- Analog tachometer;
- 2 travel distance meters;
- Gear position indicator;
- Fuel level indicator;
- Service indicator;
- Ambient temperature indicator;
Technical specifications New Triumph Tiger 800 2020
- Type: Liquid cooling, 12-valve, DOHC, 3-cylinder in-line;
- Displacement: 800cc;
- Diameter X Stroke: 74.1 mm / 61.9 mm;
- Compression: 11.3: 1;
- Max Power: 95 hp (70 kW) @ 9,250 rpm;
- Torque Max .: 79 Nm @ 7,850 rpm;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection multipoint sequential;
- Final transmission: Chain;
- Clutch: Multiple discs, oil-plated;
- Gearbox: 6 gears.
- Frame: Tubular steel lattice frame;
- Swingarm: Bilateral, cast aluminum alloy;
- Front wheel: 10-spoke, 19 x 2.5-inch, cast aluminum rim;
- Rear wheel: 10 spokes, 17 x 4.25 inches, cast aluminum rim;
- Front tire: 100 / 90-19;
- Rear tire: 150/70 R17;
- Front suspension: Showa reversed forks 43 mm, 180 mm stroke;
- Rear suspension: Showa single damper with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel profile;
- Front brake: Double floating discs of 308 mm, 2-piston calipers Nissin and 4 blocks, ABS switchable;
- Rear brake: 255 mm single disc, single Nissin floating caliper with 2 pistons, switchable ABS.
Capabilities and Dimensions
- Width: 795 mm;
- Height without mirror: 1350 mm;
- Seat Height: 810 – 830 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1530 mm;
- Slope: 23.9 º;
- Trail: 85 mm;
- Dry weight: 199 kg;
- Tank capacity: 19 L.
Consumption of New Triumph Tiger 800 2020
The New Triumph Tiger 800 goes through a series of consumption tests in order to obtain the best possible result for the model, but while INMETRO does not divulge the test results of the model, check the average that we expect:
- Average consumption of 15.8 km / liter between city / highway
Price of the New Triumph Tiger 800
The adjusted price of the New Triumph Tiger 800 2020 will be released with its official launch, until then check the current price of the motorcycle:
- New Triumph Tiger 800 XR: $ 15600 ;
- New Triumph Tiger 800 XRx: $ 12000 ;
- New Triumph Tiger 800 XRx Low: $ 12000 ;
- New Triumph Tiger 800 XCx: $ 12700 ;
- New Triumph Tiger 800 XCa: $ 14000 .