The model of the new Yamaha Fazer 250 2020 surprised the audience. The investment consists of improving the design, standard items and technology. The New Yamaha Fazer 250 2020 is already available in the market, and the intention is for motorcycle sales to come close to powerful competitors such as those made by Honda.
We look for more details regarding the new design, performance and price of the new Yamaha Fazer 250 2020 , see below!
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
New Yamaha Fazer 250 2020
Do you know the new Yamaha Fazer 250 2020 ? This is New Yamaha’s next launch that promises to move the motorcycle market by offering even more technology and performance.
The New Yamaha Fazer 250 2020 brings an even more aggressive and modern design, accentuating its LED headlights and lanterns as well as offering standard ABS brakes.
The model also features a new 100% digital panel consisting of items that enhance the user experience, including:
- Medium consumption meter and Fuel snapshot;
- Total and two partial odometers;
- Partial fuel reserve odometer (F-TRIP);
- Fuel level indicator.
Colors of New Yamaha Fazer 250 2020
As for the colors the New Yamaha Fazer 250 2020 can present 4 options, they are:
- Racing Blue (metallic blue);
- Matt Red (metallic frosted red);
- Black Eclipse (solid);
- White Crystal (metallic).
Technical specifications of the new Fazer 250 2020
The datasheet for New Yamaha Fazer 250 2020 has not yet been confirmed, but some of the information expected for it is:
- Type: SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke, Air-cooled;
- Number of cylinders: 1;
- Actual displacement: 249,5 cm³;
- Diameter x stroke: 74.0 x 58.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.8: 1;
- Maximum power: Petrol: 21,3 cv at 8,000 rpm | Ethanol: 21.5cv at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: Petrol and Ethanol: 2.1 kgf.max 6,500 rpm;
- Currency: 5 speeds;
- Starting system: Electrical.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Telescopic fork / 130mm;
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Monocross / 120mm rear scale;
- Front brake: 282mm hydraulic disc with anti-locking system (ABS);
- Rear brake: 220mm hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS);
- Front tire: PIRELLI SPORT DEMON 100/80 – 17 M / C 52H;
- Rear Tire: PIRELLI SPORT DEMON 140/70 – 17 M / C 66H.
- Length x Width x Height: 2,015 X 770 X 1,070 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,360 mm;
- Seat Height: 790 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 160 mm;
- Net Weight: 149 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14L (3.2L reserve).
As soon as announced, we will update more details of the New Yamaha Fazer 250 2020 datasheet .
Consumption of the New Yamaha Fazer 250
The consumption of the New Yamaha Fazer 250 is still being evaluated, but the expectation is that the motorcycle will perform well, reaching an average of 38 km per liter .
As soon as we announced the official model results we will update our post for you!
Price of the New Yamaha Fazer 250 2020
The readjustment of Fazer 250 2020 is already expected, but this new value should only be announced at the launch of New Yamaha Fazer 250 .
Currently the model is sold from $ 4000 , but we will update this value as soon as your new price is disclosed.