The New Yamaha MT 03 2020 is a launch around which various curiosities arise, as the model that combines cutting-edge technology, performance and safety promises to come even better with this release. Follow and see more details of the New Yamaha MT 03 2020 below.
The New Yamaha MT 03 2020 is a high-performance model both on the road and in the city, and then we can check more details of the model.
What's in New Yamaha MT 03 2020
Starting with the news of New Yamaha MT 03 2020 we already know that it is expected with improvements such as:
- New items in your multifunction panel;
- New rear suspension;
- MT series exhaust;
- Redesigned split seat;
- LED backlight.
New Yamaha MT 03 2020 Colors
As for the external colors the New Yamaha MT 03 2020 will present 3 options, then you can check which are:
- Matt Silver (Metallic Silver);
- Racing Blue (Blue Metallic);
- Midnigth Black (Black Metallic).
New Yamaha MT 03 2020 Technical specifications
We are still waiting for the release of the updated technical file of MT 03 2020 , and while we hope to check some data such as:
- Length: 2,090 mm;
- Width: 745 mm;
- Height: 1035 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 160 mm;
- Distance between axles: 1,380 mm;
- Caster: 25 °;
- Minimum turning radius: 2.70 mm;
- Seat height: 780 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 liters;
- Engine oil capacity: 2.4 liters.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 130 mm;
- Rear / travel suspension: Rear scale / 45 mm;
- Trail: 95 mm;
- Front brake: 298 mm hydraulic disk;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc of 220 mm.
- Type: 4-stroke, 8-valve, 2-cylinder, DOHC, wet sump;
- Actual displacement: 320.6;
- Diameter x Stroke: 68.0 x 44.1mm;
- Compression ratio: 11.2: 1;
- Maximum power: 42,01cv / 10,750rpm;
- Maximum torque: 3.02kgf.m / 9.000rpm;
- Clutch: multi-disc, wet;
- Power supply: electronic injection;
- Currency: 6 speeds;
- Primary / secondary transmission: gears / chain;
- Fuel: gasoline;
- Battery: 12V 6AH;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting system: electric.
Average consumption New Yamaha MT 03 2020
The New Yamaha MT 03 2020 consumption tests are of great importance to evaluate the performance of the model, but as the results have not been released, see the expected average:
- Average consumption of 18 km per liter in the city;
- Average consumption of 22 km per liter on the road.
Price and Versions New Yamaha MT 03
The price of this release will be adjusted in relation to its current value, but we still do not know how much this adjustment will be.
Check below the model's current price:
- New Yamaha MT 03 STD: from $ 5000;
- New Yamaha MT 03 ABS: from $ 5500 .
Keep an eye on our post that we will update more information on the New Yamaha MT 03 2020 price as soon as it is available.
Pictures of New Yamaha MT 03
The following gives you more photos of the New Yamaha MT 03 reminding us that our post will be updated with more model information such as the updated price and the model datasheet: