The manufacturer spares no praise about the new Yamaha MT 03 2021. Defined as "boldly monsters," the automaker says the big milestone of the new Yamaha MT 03 2021 lies in its cheetah concept. And what does it mean? Speed, stability and striking beauty. Therefore, the investment in the 2020 model was large.
New Yamaha MT 03 2021
Now, the darling of New Yamaha has received a supplement in her name. It's called MT 03 ABS, because the brake is now standard. This means that whoever buys the 0 kilometer motorcycle guarantees the safety feat.
The model went on sale in the country in 2008, since then is successful in the middle of motorcycling mainly for its significant characteristics. There is no way to parade with a New Yamaha MT 03 2021 without being noticed.
When the manufacturer compares it to a cheetah, the intention is to show that the animal's long tail, flexible column and small head are similar to machine construction.
And yet, that all together and together, result in adjectives such as: slim, stable, aerodynamic and fast! Not bad for those looking for riding comfort, speed and modern design.
Yamaha MT 03 2021 Serial Items
The bikes are available in three color options: metallic gray, blue with black, and black. In addition to a more modern look that follows the new trends of taste for motorcycling. New Yamaha MT 03 2021 series items do not disappoint.
Apart from bringing ABS brakes to all versions, manufacturing involves a lot of technology. Mainly because the manufacturer aims at comfort in driving and prioritizes aspects that can win the public.
- 321cc, 42 horsepower two-cylinder engine;
- Aluminum piston;
- DiASil Technology;
- Standard 2-wheel ABS brakes;
- LED position light;
- LED flashlight;
- Full panel with Shift Light, Analog Turntable and digital display.
Data Sheet Yamaha MT 03 2021
The specifications contained in the New Yamaha MT 03 2021 data sheet help the rider identify the mechanical features of the motorcycle. This makes it easier to understand the power and performance of the MT 03 2021.
✓ In addition to this model, see major releases 2021:
Of course, this issue was also adjusted by the manufacturer, who updated some data to make the motorcycle more prominent.
- Engine: Liquid Cooling, 4 Stroke, DOHC, 8 Valves;
- Cylinders: 2;
- Actual Displacement: 321 cc;
- Diameter x Stroke: 68 x 44.1 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 11,2: 1;
- Maximum power: 42.01 hp (10,750 RPM);
- Maximum torque: 3.02 kgfm / 9,000 RPM;
- Lubrication System: Wet Crankcase;
- Clutch: Multi Disc / Wet;
- Gear: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Primary Transmission: Gears;
- Secondary Transmission: Current;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 130 suspension / 130 mm wheel;
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Rear scale / 45 suspension / 125 mm wheel;
- Front brake: hydraulic disc with ABS 298 mm;
- Rear brake: hydraulic disc with ABS 220 mm;
- Front tire: 17M / C x MT2.75;
- Rear tire: 17M / C x MT4.00.
- Length: 2,090 mm;
- Width: 745 mm;
- Height: 1,035 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 160 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,380 mm;
- Caster: 25 °;
- Minimum turning radius: 2.70 mm;
- Seat Height: 780 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 liters;
- Engine oil capacity: 2.4 liters.
Consumption Yamaha MT 03 2021
One point that has been discussed periodically within manufacturers is the decrease in fuel consumption. Since this is a weight factor when defining the chosen bike.
Based on expert tests on New Yamaha MT 03 2021 consumption records indicate:
- Average consumption of 18 km per liter in the city;
- Average consumption of 22 km per liter on the road.
Yamaha MT 03 2021 Price
Due to the changes and improvements that have been made to the bike, it is common for the New Yamaha MT 03 2021 price to be readjusted. In contrast, the manufacturer brings the revision with fixed price.
- Value: from $ 5500.