How to set the new Yamaha MT 07 2023? Well, your manufacturer created the marketing slogan as “Funnily Monster.” And what does it mean? That the new Yamaha MT 07 2023 brings together very strong traits of a good adventurer, for those who like to do beautiful on the road, but do not lose the sense of freedom. Of course his innovations have earned him an extra price. See all this in the following article.
New Yamaha MT 07 2023
Matte black, metallic blue and matte gray. The consumer has at least three design options to choose from, all beautifully produced with the idea of bringing this strong and robust inspiration.
Of the family, the New Yamaha MT 07 2023 is the intermediate model, behind the sister MT 09, and the front of the MT 03. A shopping alternative for those who like and need a machine to act on the asphalt.
Highlights include its standard ABS brake, wider and more comfortable seat, new dashboard and investments in mechanics. Providing a safer and firmer ride, while delivering more agility and control in riding.
➥ See other news coming up:
These are factors that influence the moment of purchase, and make the rider think and rethink the possibility of riding a fast and safe motorcycle. Bringing two important points to compete with models like New Honda CB 650 F and New Kawasaki Z650.
News from MT 07 2023
The selection of MT 07 2023 news is important to conquer the consumer, make them see in the model what they need. Whether for day to day, or reserving the bike for rides only.
➥ Want more different models? Check out:
Especially when there are competitors in the market that bring similar options. Therefore, it was up to New Yamaha to invest in:
- Engine has Crossplane technology;
- Changes in fairings, front fender, headlight and taillight, the latter now in LED;
- New front suspension calibration and new rear shock absorber with return adjustment;
- Bench is wider and ergonomic;
- Rear shock absorber comes with return adjustment;
- New Dashboard
Data Sheet Yamaha MT 07 2023
The information available in the New Yamaha MT 07 2023 datasheet is mainly used to gain a broader idea of the overall operation of the motorcycle. What it can offer and how it was built for it.
- Type: DOHC, 4 Stroke, 8 Valves, Liquid Cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 2;
- Actual Displacement: 689 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 80 X 68.6 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 11.5: 1;
- Maximum power: 74.8 hp (9,000 rpm);
- Maximum torque: 6.9 kgf.m / 6,500 rpm;
- Lubrication System: Wet Crankcase;
- Clutch: Multi Disc | Wet;
- Gear: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Primary Transmission: Gears;
- Secondary Transmission: Current;
- Fuel: Gasoline.