The New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020 is a great bet among future Yamaha launches, as it has significant features such as high performance, comfort and state-of-the-art powertrain. Today we will know a little more of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020, and if you want to stay inside the details follow the post we prepare to follow.
With the arrival of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020 the sports motorcycle segment gets even more crowded, check out the details that make the model so remarkable!
- See also the news and performance of :
- New Honda X-ADV 2020
- Honda CBR 650F 2020
- Ducati Diavel 2020
Features of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020
The new New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020 is a naked one that brings to market an engine with New Yamaha Crossplane technology of two cylinders in line, 689 cc and 74,4 hp and torque of 6,9 kgf.ma 6,500 rp.
The model is mounted on a compact and lightweight frame, allowing greater agility and ease of riding, also offering greater safety through ABS on both wheels.
The new instrument panel of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020 is also a highlight because it is an on-board computer with several functions that help in motorcycle monitoring and riding.
This new panel also features LED lighting and position on top of the handlebar for easy navigation and reading.
Colors of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020
As for the colors we have for this release the forecast of 3 options, check which are:
- Night Fluo (Solid Gray);
- Pearl White (White Pearl);
- Metal Black (Matte Black).
New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020 Technical specifications
The technical file of this release is awaited with several news, but while it is not disclosed check out some expected features:
- DOHC type, 4 stroke, 8 valve, Liquid cooling
- Number of cylinders 2
- Actual displacement 689 CC
- Diameter x stroke 80 X 68.6 mm
- Compression ratio 11.5: 1
- Maximum power 74,8 hp (9,000 rpm)
- Maximum torque 6.9 kgf.m / 6,500 rpm
- Wet Hood Lubrication System
- Multi-disc Clutch | Damp
- 6 speed gearbox
- Electrical starting system
- Primary transmission Gears
- Secondary transmission Current
- Fuel Petrol
- Chassis Type Diamond
- Front Suspension / Stroke Telescopic Fork / 130mm (Wheel)
- Rear / travel suspension Monocross rear scale with link / 130mm (Wheel)
- Front brake Double hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 282 mm
- Rear brake Hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 245 mm
- Length x Width x Height 22.085mm x 745mm x 1.090mm
- Wheelbase 1,400 mm
- Seat height 805 mm
- Minimum ground clearance 140 mm
- Net Weight 182 kg
- Fuel tank capacity 14L (2.7L Reserve)
New Yamaha Consumption MT 07 ABS 2020
The test of consumption of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020 has not yet been released, but we expect for this model the following average:
- Average consumption: 20.2 km per liter at 23.2 km per liter .
As soon as the result of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020 consumption test is released we will update more information in our post, keep an eye on it.
Price of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020
The price of this release may be readjusted, however this information will only be announced at the official launch of the New Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020. For now check out the current price of the MT 07 ABS:
- New Yamaha MT 07 ABS: Starting at $ 8500