The New Yamaha MT-09 2020 is a motorcycle with a sporty look, state-of-the-art powertrain and items that make the model even more complete. In this launch the expectation is that the New Yamaha MT-09 2020 presents even more comfort and technology to its users, so we have to follow a post with more information of this model, follow!
With the anticipated news the expectation is that this new release of the New Yamaha MT-09 2020 presents an even more independent and safe model, see more details below!
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
New Yamaha MT-09 2020
The New Yamaha MT-09 2020 can present both visual and mechanical novelties with this release, and some of these expected changes are:
- New ABS brake series;
- 3 piloting options;
- 6-speed gearbox;
- New digital panel;
- Forged aluminum wheels.
The look of the New Yamaha MT-09 may also feature some new features designed to make the motorcycle even more impressive and sporty in this launch.
New Yamaha MT-09 2020 Colors
- Night Fluo (Solid Gray);
- Magma Red (Metallic Red).
New Yamaha MT-09 2020 Technical Specifications
The New Yamaha datasheet has not yet been released, but some of the information already expected for the model can be checked below, see:
- Type: DOHC, 4-stroke, 12-valve, liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 3;
- Actual displacement: 847 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 78 X 59.1 mm;
- Compression ratio: 11.5: 1;
- Maximum power: 115 hp (10,000 rpm);
- Maximum torque: 8.92 kgf.m / 8.500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch: Multi-disc / Wet;
- Currency: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Chain;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: 137mm Inverted Telescopic Fork (Wheel);
- Rear suspension / stroke: Monocross rear balance with link 130mm (Wheel);
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 298mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 245mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 M / C;
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17 M / C.
- Length x Width x Height: 2.075mm x 815mm x 1.135mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,440mm;
- Seat Height: 815 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 135 mm;
- Net Weight: 191 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14L (2.8L Reserve).
More information can be released with the New Yamaha MT-09 2020 datasheet, and if it happens we will update our post.
New Yamaha MT-09 2020 Consumption
The consumption of this launch is evaluated through tests with INMETRO, and while the results are not disclosed we have brought the average expected for the model, check:
- New Yamaha MT-09: average of 17 km per liter between city / highway.
New Yamaha MT-09 2020 Price
We look forward to launching the New Yamaha MT-09 2020 to see its new market value, but while we hope we have brought the model price today, check out:
- New Yamaha MT-09: from $ 10600.
As soon as the new value of the New Yamaha MT-09 2020 is announced, as well as more information on this release we will update our post for you, continue to follow on motobike.