The New Yamaha MT 10 2020 has not yet arrived in EU USA, but news of its launch prompts speculation around what is a great Yamaha model. Today we will talk a little bit more about the New Yamaha MT 10 2020, and if you want to know more about the engine, dimensions and consumption of the model continue reading.
The New Yamaha MT 10 2020 is a powerful and large motorcycle, ideal for those who like speed and power, then we’ll talk more about that machine!
New Yamaha MT 10 2020
The New Yamaha MT 10 2020 is a naked 1000cc inspired by the famous sporting R1, a motorcycle known mainly for the power that it delivers and for its robustness.
➤ And speaking of news, check out the 2020 releases:
The details of MT 10 2020 have not yet been confirmed, but we are already waiting for a motorcycle with an aggressive look and strong lines designed to make the model stand out among the big ones in its segment.
The new 2020 0 motorcycle will feature a state-of-the-art engine that features a 4-stroke DOHC, 4-valve engine and 998 cc engine. The maximum power of this machine is 160.4 hp at 11,500 rpm, maximum torque of 11.3 kgf.ma 9,000 rpm and 6-speed synchronized transmission.
New Yamaha MT 10 2020 Technical specifications
The technical data of this New Yamaha launch has not yet been disclosed in EU USA, but based on the model that already circulates outside the country we expect the MT 10 to present the following characteristics:
- Engine: liquid cooling, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve;
- Displacement: 998cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 79.0 mm x 50.9 mm;
- Compression ratio: 12: 1;
- Maximum power: 160.4CV at 11,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 11.3 kgf.max 9,000 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multi-disc;
- Feeding: Fuel injection;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starter System: Electric;
- Transmission system: Synchronized, 6 speeds;
- Final transmission: Chain;
- CO2 emission: 185 g / km.
- Front suspension: Inverted telescopic fork, Ø 43 mm;
- Front stroke: 120 mm;
- Casing angle: 24º;
- Rail: 102 mm;
- Rear suspension: Swingarm, suspension arm connection;
- Rear stroke: 120 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc, Ø 320 mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 M / C (58W);
- Rear tire: 190/55 ZR17 M / C (75W).
Dimensions and capacity
- Overall length: 2,095 mm;
- Overall width: 800 mm;
- Total height: 1110 mm;
- Seat height: 825 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,400 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 130 mm;
- Weight (including oil and gasoline): 210 kg;
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 Liters;
- Capacity Oil: 3.9 Liters.
New Yamaha MT 10 2020 Consumption
INMETRO has not yet released the consumer test results for this model, but we expect the New Yamaha MT 10 to reach the following average:
- Average consumption of New Yamaha MT 10: 12.5 km per liter .
Price of the New Yamaha MT 10 2020
The New Yamaha MT 10 2020 is not among the most affordable motorcycles, but taking into account all the power and technology that the model delivers we see on this motorcycle at a great cost.
Check the price of the model:
- New Yamaha MT-10: 13,295 Euros.