New Yamaha MT 10 2023: Prices, PHOTOS & Datasheet
Looking forward to information about the new Yamaha MT 10 2023? It seems that the manufacturer is not so willing to release a version of the Yamaha MT 10 2023. For now, what is expected are expectations and the certainty that the best equipped model of the family will bring many surprises. Do you know what they can be? Check it out below!
New Yamaha MT 10 2023
Ready to bring everything that the biker in love with speed and beauty wants, the New Yamaha MT 10 2023 is not yet a reality for this universe in EU USA. The expectation is high, because this is a motorcycle of international success, and serves as a reference for its sisters. The launch of the new MT 09, for example, brought strong inspiration from MT 10.
➥ Take a look at more releases:
Speaking of inspiration, this was a model that followed the R1’s manufacturing line and could quietly fight the New BMW S 1000 R in the country. The 1000 cc naked was first presented on the eve of the Milan Two-Wheel Show in 2015.
Delivering 160.4 horsepower at 11,500 rpm, with a maximum torque of 11.3 kgf.ma 9,000, there is no forecast for the bike to start selling in EU USA. A major release should announce this made at the manufacturer.
Yamaha MT 2023 Standard Items
As most of the information is still centered in Europe, the New Yamaha MT 2023 series items were discovered because of exhibit and meeting presentations.
➥ See other releases:
Further stimulating the desire to have a machine like this that is not only surprising in sportiness and high displacement, but was also thought of news in New Yamaha MT 2023 for safety and technology.
- Dry weight of 190 pounds;
- Seat 825mm from the ground;
- Three driving modes;
- All-digital motorcycle dashboard with information such as speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, odometer, gear position indicator and more;
- Traction control system with three levels.
Datasheet New Yamaha MT 10 2023
In the release of versions like MT 03 and MT 09, the manufacturer took the opportunity to officially release the datasheet New Yamaha MT 10 2023 . With very complete information the rider can know what to expect from the European motorcycle, its power and its development for EU USAian roads.
Check out how was the mechanical part of the machine:
- Engine Type: liquid cooled, 4 stroke, DOHC, 4 valve;
- Displacement: 998cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 79.0 mm x 50.9 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 12: 1;
- Maximum power: 160,4CV at 11,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 11.3 kgf.m at 9000 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch Type: Wet, Multidisk;
- Power: Fuel Injection;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starter System: Electric;
- Transmission System: Synchronized, 6 Speed;
- Final Transmission: Chain;
- Fuel consumption: 8.0 l / 100km;
- CO2 emission: 185 g / km.
- Front suspension: Inverted telescopic fork, Ø 43 mm;
- Front stroke: 120 mm;
- Caster angle: 24º;
- Track: 102 mm;
- Rear suspension: Swingarm, linkage suspension by arm;
- Rear stroke: 120 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc, Ø 320 mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 M / C (58W);
- Rear tire: 190/55 ZR17 M / C (75W).
- Overall Length: 2,095 mm;
- Overall width: 800 mm;
- Overall height: 1,110 mm;
- Seat Height: 825 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,400 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 130 mm;
- Weight (including oil and gasoline): 210 kg;
- Fuel Dep. Capacity: 17 Liters;
- Oil Capacity: 3.9 Liters.
MT 10 2023 consumption
Based on the expense of the sisters in the category, MT 10 2023 consumption is within the expected for a high speed motorcycle. Of course everything will depend on acceleration, the more you force the engine the higher the expense.
- Average consumption : 12,5 km per liter.
Yamaha MT 10 2023 Price
When it comes to EU USA, the New Yamaha MT 10 2023 price will receive the dollar influence. Today, valued at $ 14,100, which equals:
- Amount : $ 14100.