The New Yamaha NEO 125 2020 is a launch awaited by many, as it is a motorcycle full of personality and ideal for those looking for a model to meet the needs of everyday life. Interested and want to know more about the launch of the New Yamaha NEO 125 2020? So keep following!
Below we gather more information from the New Yamaha NEO 125 2020 and you can check all the details of this next release.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
What’s in New Yamaha NEO 125 2020
New Yamaha continues to launch, and the next model expected is the New Yamaha NEO 125 2020.
The new New Yamaha NEO 125 brings with this release novelties such as:
- CVT Automatic Transmission;
- LED lights;
- 14-liter carrier;
- UBS brakes;
- Panel with ECO function.
In its visual the New Yamaha NEO 125 brings well-marked lines that offer the motorcycle a modern and jovial style, besides having aerodynamics that makes its piloting much simpler.
The NEO 125 is also considered a comfortable and safe motorcycle due to the design of its seat, which offers the driver and passenger better posture and balance.
Colors of the New Yamaha NEO 125
Three (3) colors are expected for the launch of New Yamaha NEO 125 2020 , which are:
- Red Metallic;
- White Crystal;
- Gray Frosted.
If a new color option is announced, we will update more information for our readers.
New Yamaha NEO 125 datasheet
The technical data of the new New Yamaha NEO 125 has not yet been disclosed, but then you can check some of the information already provided:
- Actual cylinder capacity: 125 cc;
- Diameter X Course: 52.4 x 57.9 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Maximum power: 9.8 hp @ 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 0.98 kgf.m. @ 5,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Feeding: Electronic injection;
- Exchange: Automatic (CVT);
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Battery: 12v 3 Ah;
- Starting system: Electrical.
- Chassis type: Underbone;
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Telescopic fork / 90 mm;
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Motor-scale / 80 mm;
- Trail: 100 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic disc 200 mm in diameter;
- Rear brake: Mechanical drum 130 mm in diameter;
- Front Tire: Metzeler Fellfree 80 / 80-14 M / C;
- Rear Tire: Metzeler Fellfree 90 / 80-14 M / C.
Dimensions and Capacities
- Length: 1,870 mm;
- Width: 685 mm;
- Height: 1070 mm;
- Seat height: 775 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,260 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 135 mm;
- Net weight: 96 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.2 L.
More information on the NEO 2015 2020 fact sheet will be updated in our post as soon as possible, continue to follow.
New Yamaha NEO 125 Consumption
INMETRO performs the New Yamaha NEO 125 consumption test, and while the performance achieved by the motorcycle is not disclosed see the expected average:
- 30 km / l average fueled with gasoline.
Price of the New Yamaha NEO 125 2020
We now check the price of the NEO 125 remembering that this value can be readjusted with the arrival of the New Yamaha NEO 125:
- New Yamaha NEO 125: Starting at $ 2100
Below we can check more photos of the New Yamaha NEO 125 without forgetting that we will update more information as soon as disclosed, continue to follow: