The most talked about subject within the scooter segment is the Yamaha NEO 125 2021. The small and barely noticeable changes were not striking enough. Despite being a beautiful model, economical and suitable for all audiences, the Yamaha NEO 125 2021 is remembered for the increase in value. But was it worth it after all? Understand now.
New Yamaha NEO 125 2021
Despite being a graceful model, ready for use in the city and adhered to by those who like comfort and economy. The New Yamaha NEO 125 2021 , the front model of the manufacturer, did not bring significant news.
The automaker chose not to surprise, but to comply with some requirements set by law. For example, with taillights that were requested by Contran.
The engine, power and performance were maintained. The colors metallic red, metallic white and matte gray also remain the same. Its attractions are due to its size, ease of driving and public reach, of all income and gender.
This motorcycle is suitable for everyday use in the city, has a typical scooter beauty and does not escape its origins. The manufacturer has sought to consolidate the model in the market, especially with the emergence of other competitors.
Yamaha NEO 1250 2021 Series Items
The few changes that have been made to the bike do not detract from its success. New Yamaha NEO 125 2021 series items have been in the public eye for some time now. And they were kept.
In addition to the comfort and technology that are trademarks of NEO 125, motorcyclists also find:
- Fast acceleration and CVT exchange;
- Low and high LED headlight;
- 14 liter storage compartment;
- UBS brakes;
- The lightest and most powerful in its class;
- Panel with ECO function that indicates more economical riding;
- Auto stop that turns off the engine when it is started;
- 14 “rim wheels.
Data Sheet Yamaha NEO 125 2021
The New Yamaha NEO 125 2021 technical sheet shows the mechanical formulation of the model. How it was designed to meet city bikers and who needs to use the vehicle for routine.
➤ In addition to this model, meet major releases 2021:
It is worth remembering that it is a scooter without high displacement and little sport, in which agility is prioritized without the need to force power.
- Actual Displacement: 125 cc;
- Diameter X Stroke: 52.4 x 57.9 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Maximum power: 9.8 hp @ 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 0.98 kgf.m @ 5,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection;
- Exchange: Automatic (CVT);
- Fuel: Gasoline;
- Battery: 12 v 3 Ah;
- Starting system: Electric.
- Chassis Type: Underbone;
- Front suspension / wheelbase: Telescopic fork / 90 mm;
- Rear suspension / wheel stroke: Scale engine / 80 mm;
- Trail: 100 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic disc 200 mm in diameter;
- Rear brake: 130 mm diameter mechanical drum;
- Front tire: Metzeler Fellfree 80 / 80-14 M / C;
- Rear tire: Metzeler Fellfree 90 / 80-14 M / C.
Dimensions and Capacities:
- Length: 1,870 mm;
- Width: 685 mm;
- Height: 1,070 mm;
- Seat Height: 775 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,260 mm;
- Minimum height of the ground: 135 mm;
- Net weight: 96 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.2 L.
Consumption Yamaha NEO 125 2021
The promise of a day-ready asphalt-dedicated motorcycle brings strong speculation about New Yamaha NEO 125 2021 fuel consumption . This was also not an item modified by the manufacturer, which maintained the motorcycle’s worn condition 2021 .
The records indicate:
- Average consumption: 30 km / liter with gasoline.
It is worth thinking about the acceleration in which the bike is put, the faster the fuel consumption.
Yamaha NEO 125 2021 Price
There was an increase of about $ 100 in price New Yamaha NEO 125 2021, which can be considered common for the launch of a new model. And compatible with the few changes that have been made to the bike.
Currently, consumers find the zero kilometer version worth:
- Starting at $ 2100.