With speculation in the US USA a few months ago, the new version of the new Yamaha NMAX 160 2021 came to rank in the scooter category. Clashing with competitors, and showing that not only looks good, the new Yamaha NMAX 160 2021 lives.
New Yamaha NMAX 160 2021
The first launch of this scooter in EU USA took place in 2016, since then has been strong for contention in the category. The new look of the New Yamaha NMAX 160 2021 will run head-to-head with the New Honda PCX, which has also gained new features.
However, for information security you will read everything the bike has so far and has been officially made available by New Yamaha. Without risking high expectations and still falling for fake news.
The latest model design was patented at Inpi in May 2019, further increasing the wait for launch. But without confirmation that this version will actually be updated for EU USAian happiness.
➥ See other releases that may be of interest to you:
N series items MAX 160 ABS 2021
With your feet on the ground, let’s talk about the N MAX 160 ABS 2021 N series items offered today. That you can find now at dealerships.
Even the motorcycle portals do not believe that if the new model is launched this year, there will be significant changes in its standard features.
➥ Check out other models:
- 160 cc;
- Power of 15.1hp;
- Liquid cooling;
- DiaSil Technology;
- Aluminum piston;
- ABS disc brakes on both wheels;
- VVA technology with better burning efficiency
fuel efficiency and the best response at all revs;
- LED headlight and taillight;
- LCD panel, brings onboard computer and indicators;
- Softer calibrated rear shock absorbers;
- 25 liters carrying case;
- CVT automatic exchange.
Data Sheet Yamaha NMAX 160 2021
By accessing the information available on the New Yamaha NMAX 160 2021 datasheet the rider will know the entire construction of the motorcycle. A scooter is always dedicated to those who are starting their life as a biker.
But it can also be a really cool solution for those looking for a routine and low-cost machine.
- Cylinders: 1;
- Actual displacement: 155 cm³;
- Diameter x stroke: 58.0 x 58.7 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.5: 1;
- Maximum power: 15.1 hp (8,000rpm);
- Maximum torque: 1.5 kgf.m / 6,000rpm;
- Starting system: electric;
- Lubrication system: wet sump;
- Engine oil capacity: 1 L;
- Fuel Type: Gasoline;
- Tank Capacity (Reserve): 6.6 L (1.4 L);
- Feed Type: Electronic Injection;
- Primary transmission: gears;
- Secondary transmission: gears;
- Clutch Type: Dry, Cengtrifugal Shoe;
- Relationship: CVT;
- Ignition system: TCI (transistor controlled ignition).
- Type: Underbone;
- Front tire: 110 / 70-13M / C 48P;
- Rear tire: 130 / 70-13M / C 63P;
- Front brake: Hydraulic disc;
- Front suspension: Telescopic fork;
- Wheel stroke: 100 mm;
- Rear Suspension: Engine Scale;
- Rear wheel stroke: 90 mm.
- Overall Length: 1,955 mm;
- Overall width: 740 mm;
- Overall height: 1,115 mm;
- Seat Height: 765 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,350 mm;
- Minimum height of the ground: 135 mm;
- Net weight: 127 kg.
Consumption NMAX 160 ABS 2021
Although it is low displacement, the bike can impress in other aspects. As the consumption NMAX 160 ABS 2021 that can provide the pilot with 200 km run without the need for fuel.
- Average consumption: between 36 Km / l and 39,2 Km / l.
Yamaha NMAX 160 2021 Price
Not to lose the title of advantageous and economical, the price New Yamaha NMAX 160 2021 available today at dealerships is:
- Value: from $ 3000.