Robust, performance and cost-effective are hallmarks of the New Yamaha R3 2020, a Yamaha motorcycle that delights in offering its users a unique feel. The model that will soon be on the market has some news, and if you want to know more about the New Yamaha R3 2020, read on.
The New Yamaha R3 2020 is a motorcycle designed to deliver both city and track performance, and then we'll bring you the model details.
➤ And speaking of launch, we separate these reviews for you:
Features of the New Yamaha R3 2020
The expected news for the New Yamaha R3 2020 begins its look, as the motorcycle is expected to show new lines in the fuel tank that make the model a little more robust.
Another improvement expected for this release lies in its performance, as the model offers DOHC 4-stroke, liquid cooled, 8-valve, 2-cylinder engine that promises to bring more fuel economy.
Colors of the New Yamaha R3 2020
As for the expected colors is that the launch of the New Yamaha R3 2020 maintain the current colors of the motorcycle, they are:
- Matt Gray;
- Racing Blue.
New Yamaha R3 2020 datasheet
At each launch New Yamaha releases a new technical sheet with all the information of the model, but as the datasheet of the New Yamaha R3 2020 has not yet been disclosed check some information expected:
- Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooling, 8-valve, 2-cylinder;
- Actual displacement: 320.6;
- Diameter x stroke: 68.0 X 44.1 mm;
- Compression ratio: 11.2: 1;
- Maximum power: 42,01cv (10,750rpm);
- Maximum torque: 3.02kgf.m / 9.000rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch: Multi-disc, Wet;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection;
- Currency: 6 speeds;
- Primary / Secondary Transmission: Gears / Chain;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Battery: 12V 6Ah;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting system: Electrical.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 130mm;
- Rear / travel suspension: Rear scale / 45mm (suspension) - 125mm (wheel);
- Trail: 95mm;
- Front brake: 298mm hydraulic disk (Option: Standard or ABS);
- Rear brake: 220mm hydraulic disc (Option: Standard or ABS);
- Front tire: METZELER 110/70 - R17M / C 54H;
- Rear Tire: METZELER 140/70 - R17M / C 66H.
- Length x width x height: 2.090mm x 720mm x 1.135mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,390mm;
- Seat height: 780mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2,700mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 160mm;
- Net weight (running order): 167kg - 170kg (ABS);
- Engine oil capacity: 2.4 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 liters (3 liters reserve).
As soon as the new model data sheet is released we will update more information, keep an eye on it.
New Yamaha R3 2020 Consumption
- Average of 22 km per liter between city and highway.
Price of the New Yamaha R3 2020
The New Yamaha R3 will have its price adjusted, however we will know the new value of R3 2020 only in its launch.
The following is the current value of the motorcycle, check:
- New Yamaha R3: from $ 5500 .
As soon as the readjustment is announced we will update more information about the value of the model, keep an eye!