New Yamaha Ténéré 250 2023: Prices, PHOTOS and Datasheet
The most versatile model of recent times, the new Yamaha Ténéré 250 2023 is getting better and better. Among the skills of the new Yamaha Ténéré 250 2023 are its adaptation on different roads. And its traditionalism in the universe of big trail machines.
Yamaha Tenere 250 2023
In late 2018 we said goodbye to New Yamaha Ténéré 250 , to get to know the Lander 250 model more closely. According to the automaker, many of the features of Ténéré inspired the other version.
Turbocharging its category with a more technological and modern version, it was up to the riders to get a zero kilometer from Lader, or to look for the semi-new option of the original bike.
➥ More New Yamaha releases:
On the plus side is that for people who have always dreamed of the engine’s 250 horsepower, and its 20.4 horsepower. You may find it at a lower price than the factory price.
Maintaining the comfort that is one of its good points, its speed and the adaptation on different roads. Factors that influenced the success scenario that was set up around Ténéré.
New Series Items Yamaha Tenere 2023
You will find in the new Yamaha Ténéré 2023 series items the latest upgrades made to the bike, it’s nice to have a look at its year of manufacture to know what its construction was.
The main novelties present in the multipurpose are:
- High handlebar;
- Wide-step seating allows for more comfortable and efficient riding;
- Colors: white, black, blue, brown and green;
- Digital dashboard with speedometer marking, full and two partial odometer (Trip1 and Trip2), fuel marker, fuel level marker, clock and tachometer.
Data Sheet Yamaha Ténéré 250 2023
Checking the New Yamaha Ténéré 250 2023 datasheet makes it easy to understand the bike’s operation, performance and all its actions on the road. For those who prefer an off road version, as for those who love the asphalt.
This really is a very complete machine.
- Type: 4 stroke, SOHC, air cooled, 2 valves;
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder;
- Actual Displacement: 250 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 74 x 58 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.8: 1;
- Maximum power: Gasoline: 20.7 hp at 8,000 rpm | Ethanol: 20.9 hp at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: Gasoline: 2,09 kgf.ma 6,500 RPM | Ethanol: 2.1 kgf, but 6,500 RPM;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Food: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Multi-disc / Wet;
- Exchange: 5 speeds.
Dimensions and Capacities:
- Length x Width x Height: 2,135 mm X 830 mm X 1,375 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm;
- Seat Height: 865 mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2000 mm;
- Minimum height of the ground: 265 mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 154 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 1.55 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 liters (4.8 spare).
- Chassis Type: Double Cradle;
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 220 mm (suspension) – 220 mm (wheel);
- Rear suspension / stroke: Monocross link scale with link / 65 mm (suspension) – 200 mm (wheel);
- Front brake: 245 mm diameter hydraulic disc;
- Trail: 103.00 mm;
- Rear brake: 203 mm diameter hydraulic disc;
- Front tire: METZELER 80 / 90-21 M / C 48S DP TOURANCE FRONT;
- Rear tire: METZELER 120 / 80-18 M / C 62S TOURANCE.
New consumption Yamaha Ténéré 250 2023
This is another attractive point in the design of the model, the new consumption of the Ténéré 250 2023 does not disappoint motorcyclists who like to actively drive on the roads. And it is very economical with the design:
Average consumption: 28 km / l in the city and on the road.
➥ know other news:
New Dafra Next 300 2023
New Honda CRL 1000L Africa Twin 2023
New price Yamaha Ténéré 250 2023
Since the end of motorcycle production is only recently, the new price of the New Yamaha Ténéré 250 2023 has not been completely changed. And today, in the car market, the driver will find his semi-new version:
Amount: 4000 $USA.