New Yamaha Tenere 250 2023: Prices, PHOTOS, Technical Sheet
Every year Yamaha bets on new launches in order to make the motorcycle market ever more complete, and one of the next releases is the new Yamaha Tenere 250 2023. The new Yamaha Tenere 250 2023 arrives to offer more adrenaline, performance and technology in a model that develops both in the city and on the road.
With the arrival of the New Yamaha Tenere 250 2023 we will have news in the motorcycle market, and for you to know more of the model we prepare the following post.
➤ And by the way, we separate these reviews for you:
Features of the New Yamaha Tenere 250 2023
The New Yamaha Tenere 250 2023 is a sturdy, full-featured motorcycle that draws attention to where it goes.
The model has good performance both in the city and on the road, also highlighting in terrifying terrain.
The model also brings in this release new features in its instrument panel, as it now has items such as:
- Total and two partial odometers (Trip1 and Trip2);
- Fuel marker;
- Fuel level marker;
- Account turns.
Colors of the New Yamaha Tenere 250 2023
As for the colors we have for this launch 3 options, these being:
- Matt Black (Matte Black);
- Green Savage (Metallic Green);
Brown Atacama (Brown Metallic).
Technical specifications of New Yamaha Tenere 250 2023
The technical file of this release will present changes, however as this fact sheet has not yet been disclosed we have to follow some of the information already expected, check:
- Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled, 2-valve;
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder;
- Actual displacement: 250 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 74 x 58 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.8: 1;
- Maximum power: Petrol: 20.7 hp at 8,000 rpm | Ethanol: 20.9 hp at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: Petrol: 2.09 kgf.max 6,500 RPM | Ethanol: 2.1 kgf to 6,500 RPM;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Multi-disc / wet;
- Currency: 5 speeds;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Chain;
- Fuel: Petrol / Ethanol;
- Battery: 12V 6 Ah.
- Chassis Type: Semi-double cradle;
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork / 220 mm (suspension) – 220 mm (wheel);
- Suspension rear / stroke: Monocross rear scale with link / 65 mm (suspension) – 200 mm (wheel);
- Front brake: Hydraulic disc 245 mm in diameter;
- Trail: 103.00 mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc 203 mm in diameter;
- Front Tire: METZELER 80 / 90-21 M / C 48S DP TOURANCE FRONT;
- Rear Tire: METZELER 120 / 80-18 M / C 62S TOURANCE.
- Length x Width x Height: 2.135 X 830 mmX 1.375 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm;
- Seat Height: 865 mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2000 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 265 mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 154 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 1.55 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 liters (4.8 liters reserve).
Consumption of the New Yamaha Tenere 250 2023
- New Yamaha Ténéré: average of 28.5 km / liter between city and highway.
Price of the New Yamaha Tenere 250 2023
We expect a readjustment for this release, however as this new value will be announced only at the launch of the motorcycle check out the current Ténéré price:
- New Yamaha Tenere 250 : from $ 4300.
More information on this release will be released as soon as it’s available, keep an eye out motobike: