News in the off-road world! The new Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 will be launched soon in the national market with much more equipment! The New Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 has great performance and performance for its category and so the new line has not yet been released, but it's already a success!
Meet the New Yamaha TT-R 230 2020
The TTR 230 has been manufactured in EU USA since 2004 to meet export market demand. However, in 2007 it was also sold here in the country.
➤ Learn which are the top New Yamaha releases for 2020:
Regarding the New Yamaha TT-R 230 2020's design , in addition to the driving style, they were inspired by the New Yamaha YZ line. Already the headlight brings more updated lines with inspiration in the WR model.
Apparently, the biggest change is in the graphics that now receive much more prominence in the inscription "TTR 230".
In general, the TT-R 320 makes it interesting to face enduro trajectories without difficulty, skirting curves and trails with ease. All this while remaining a fun and easy to use.
Motorization and Technical Data Sheet for TT-R 230 2020
As we mentioned before, the model is an off-road motorcycle suitable for intermediate riders and therefore the New Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 is a single-cylinder 4-stroke single cylinder head air cooled and has 223, 2 cc .
The engine is capable of producing 19 hp and torque of 1.8 kgf.m. Check out the New Yamaha TT-R 230 datasheet:
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Lubrication system: Forced by trochoidal pump;
- Clutch: Multidisc in oil bath;
- Diameter X Course: 70.0 X58.0 mm;
- Carburetor: (not specified);
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length: 2.65 mm;
- Width: 800 mm;
- Height: 1180 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,385 mm;
- Seat height: 870 mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2,100 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 295 mm;
- Net weight (running order): 115 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 8 liters (1.8 liters reserve).
- Front Suspension: Fork Telescope - Stroke 240mm;
- Rear Suspension: Damped mono with link - Stroke 220mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: Disc / 220 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A Drum / 130 mm;
- Tire Front / Diameter: 80/100 - 21 NHS;
- Rear Tire / Diameter: 100/100 - 18 NHS.
Consumption of the new New Yamaha TT-R 230
As it is a 2020 launch , there is still no information on the consumption of the TT-R 230 2020 . But to create a base we have brought the Inmetro data about the current version of the model. Check out:
New Yamaha TT-R 230 Consumption in 2018 (current version):
- 14 km / l in the city;
- 18 km / l on the road.
Prices of the New Yamaha TT-R 230 2020
Another topic that has not yet been announced, were the prices of New Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 . But, the current version comes only in the blue color Competition Blue and has the starting price of $ 13,160.00 in sight.
As soon as new information on the New Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 is officially released, we will update the information in this post. Keep an eye!
Pictures of New Yamaha TT-R 230
To know the TT-R 230 even better, check out the videos and photos we have gathered about the model!