The New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020 has come even more sporty and modern than the current model, aiming to reach an even larger audience with this release. The motorcycle has a striking design and remarkable economy, to know it better just keep following.
Although it has not yet been released in EU USA already speculated some of the news of the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020, follow it to stay inside!
New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020
Let's start by talking about the multifunction instrument panel that the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020 brings in this release.
The panel has been renovated and now brings items with cutting edge technology such as:
- LCD screen;
- Analog speedometer;
- Fuel level indicator.
The model also features in its visual new lines that were designed to offer a more robust design besides the refurbished flock to offer more comfort and a more upright position.
New Yamaha X MAX 300 Technical Datasheet
The New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020 datasheet has been updated to present all the news of the Scooter, but as it has not been officially announced, check the information already expected:
- Engine type: Single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve;
- Displacement: 292cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 70.0 mm x 75.9 mm;
- Compression ratio: 10.9: 1;
- Maximum power: 20.6 kW at 7,250 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 29,0 Nm at 5,750 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection;
- Transmission system: Automatic, with trapezoidal belt.
- Front suspension system: Telescopic fork;
- Front stroke: 110 mm;
- Rear Suspension System: Arm;
- Rear stroke: 79 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 267 mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 245 mm;
- Front tire: 120 / 70-15;
- Rear tire: 140 / 70-14.
- Overall length: 2,185 mm;
- Overall width: 775 mm;
- Total height: 1,415 mm;
- Seat height: 795 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,540 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 135 mm;
- Weight: 179 kg;
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 Liters.
We will update our readers for more New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020 datasheet details as soon as possible, keep an eye out!
Consumption of the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020
INMETRO is the body responsible for conducting New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020 consumption tests, but these tests have not yet been completed.
So far the average awaited for the Scooter is:
- New Yamaha X MAX 300: average of 40 km per liter.
As soon as the official result of the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020 tests is released, we will update these values for you!
Price of the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020
The price of the new New Yamaha X MAX 300 2020 has not yet been confirmed, however as in every launch a readjustment is already expected.
Currently the model has a price from $ 6200, and once confirmed its new value we will update this information.
Pictures of New Yamaha X MAX 300
Below you can check out another series of photos of the New Yamaha X MAX 300 reminding that our post will have more details of this release as more information disclosed by New Yamaha: