Considered one of the main promises to move the Scooter category, the new Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 is already a success in Europe. Because of this, the rumors that in Brazil the automaker is studying a brief release for the new Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 only increases. In addition to modern and beautiful, the bike has features that sigh economy.
- Check out other models, such as:
- New Honda XRE 300 2021
- New Dafra Next 300 2020
- Yamaha NMAX 160 2021
New Yamaha X MAX 300 2021
New Yamaha is a renowned automaker in EU USA, but still has strong currents within the market, such as New Honda. Precisely for this reason, any news that comes from within New Yamaha generates speculation and the idea that sales competition in this environment tends to increase.
The possible launch of the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 would bring more gas to the Scooter category, which sometimes becomes overlooked near the sturdy, high-displacement models.
In the country there are few Scooters with this power, and in addition to this strong feature in powertrain, the X MAX 300 has modern colors and bold design. Adding more qualities.
The model is rumored to have been tested in the country, but for some unknown reason the tests have stopped. This air of suspense can be a strong force for promoting and launching the bike . It remains for the rider to cheer and wait.
Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 Standard Items
The machine's composition, inside and out, brings to the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 series items strengths in comfort and complete design.
This investment is offset by the greater interest of consumers for a motorcycle that proves to be modern and technological. We can even say that the front of its time compared to other models. The New Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 has:
- Special seat with lumbar leather backrest;
- Chromed speedometer rim;
- Smoked tail light;
- Passenger crankset made of aluminum;
- LED double headlight;
- Aerodynamic fairing;
- 292 cc single cylinder engine with liquid cooling;
- Up to 27.6 hp maximum power and 3.0 kgfm of torque;
- Under-seat compartment for 2 full face helmets;
- Keyless departure;
- Traction control;
- ABS system;
- 12V socket on the panel storage compartment;
- Multifunction LCD screen in the center.
Data Sheet Yamaha X MAX 300 2021
Bringing a different displacement alternative, considering what the market in this segment offers, the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 datasheet is made up of investment in powertrain.
It is interesting to have access to the motorcycle specifications to make comparisons with other models, and to know more about how the performance of the X MAX 300 works. It is believed that the data sheet indicates:
- Engine Type: Single cylinder, liquid cooled, 4 stroke, SOHC, 4 valve;
- Displacement: 292cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 70.0 mm x 75.9 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.9: 1;
- Maximum power: 20.6 kW at 7,250 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 29.0 Nm at 5,750 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection;
- Transmission System: Automatic, with V-belt.
- Front Suspension System: Telescopic Fork;
- Front stroke: 110 mm;
- Rear suspension system: Arm;
- Rear stroke: 79 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 267 mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 245 mm;
- Front tire: 120 / 70-15;
- Rear tire: 140 / 70-14.
- Overall Length: 2,185 mm;
- Overall width: 775 mm;
- Overall height: 1,415 mm;
- Seat Height: 795 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,540 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 135 mm;
- Weight: 179 kg;
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 Liters.
When New Yamaha officially releases new specifications, this article will be updated.
Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 consumption
Another point that promises to surprise is the consumption New Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 . The bike is reputed to be economical in this regard.
According to specialized portals the records are:
- Average consumption of 40 km per liter.
Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 Price
Something that still generates a lot of suspense is the New Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 price . Mainly considering the tax rate, since the model should not be produced in EU USA.
The machine will reach the country pointing values that revolve around makes:
- Amount: $ 5700 on average.