The New Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2023 is a launch designed to offer the maximum of its power counting with great robustness and modern design. The model presents new colors and other news that can be checked next, just follow the post we prepared on the New Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2023.
Features of the New Yamaha XJ6N ABS
The New Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2023 is a model designed to meet users looking for a model for both track and day to day, below we will see the details.
The New Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2023 is a motorcycle known for offering its users great performance, outstanding styling and state-of-the-art technology.
This new model release features new items, new color options and improved mechanics as new features.
➤ Looking for comparisons? See the 2023 releases:
The New Yamaha XJ6N ABS features a redesigned instrument panel with new technologies such as:
- Total and two partial odometers (trip1 and trip2);
- Fuel meter (f-trip);
- Fuel level marker;
- Digital watch;
- Spy lights;
- Analog counter.
Colors of the New Yamaha XJ6N ABS
For the New Yamaha XJ6N ABS we have 2 color options, check out what they are:
- Matt Gray (Matte Gray);
- Racing Blue (Blue Metallic).
New Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2023 Technical Specification
The data sheet for this release presents important new information to your users, so we’ve prepared some of these details below:
- Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders;
- Actual displacement: 600 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 65.5 x 44.5 mm;
- Compression ratio: 12.2: 1;
- Maximum power: 77.5 hp at 10,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 6.08 Kgf.max 8,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Wet, multiple disc with helical spring;
- Shift: 6 speeds, constant gear;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Chain;
- Battery: 12V x 10Ah.
- Chassis Type: Steel tubular – “Diamond” type;
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 130 mm;
- Rear suspension / stroke: Swingarm – monocross / 42 mm;
- Trail: 103.5 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc 298 mm in diameter (Standard and ABS);
- Rear brake: 245 mm diameter hydraulic disc (Standard and ABS);
- Front tire: 120/70 – ZR17 M / C 58W;
- Rear Tire: 160/60 – ZR17M / C 69W.
- Length x Width x Height: 2.120 X 770 X 1.085 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,440 mm;
- Seat Height: 785 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 140 mm;
- Net weight (running order): 205 kg / 210 kg (ABS);
- Engine oil capacity: 3.4 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 17.3 liters (3.2 liters – reserve).
New Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2023 Consumption
The consumption of the New Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2023 was evaluated by INMETRO and the model achieved the following performance:
- New Yamaha XJ6N ABS: Average sport consumption – 16.4 km / liter;
- New Yamaha XJ6N ABS: Average economy fuel consumption – 21.5 km / liter.
Price of the New Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2023
The price of the launch has been adjusted in order to keep up with your improvements, then check:
- New Yamaha XJ6N ABS: Starting at $ 9000.