The New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020 is expected in the EU USA market with new features compared to the current version, however as not all the changes were announced we have gathered what is already expected for the model and we prepared this post for you.
The New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020 has no official release date yet, so while we wait, check out what we’ll have on the model!
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020
- New paralamas;
- Redesigned LED headlamp;
- Refurbished fuel tank;
- Dashboard with new functions.
The New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020 is a model that can be used both in the city as well as in terrain, making the model even more desired by those who practice sports with motorcycles.
Another speculation that circulates about the New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020 refers to its consumption that may be even lower in this release, so the model will be more economical.
Colors of the New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020
Three color options are expected for this release, then you can check what these are:
Technical specifications of XTZ 125 2020
The data sheet of the New Yamaha XTZ 125 will be updated and then released at the launch of the new motorcycle, but we already have some of the information that will be released, see:
- Engine: 4 stroke, OHC, air-cooled, 2 valves;
- Displacement: 125 CC;
- Diameter x Stroke: 54 x 54 mm;
- Compression ratio: 10.0: 1;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Power: Carburetor BS 25 Mikuni;
- Ignition type: CDI (Capacitive Discharge Ignition);
- Maximum power: 10 hp at 7,500 RPM;
- Maximum torque: 1.0 kgf.max 6,000 RPM.
- Weight (dry): 104 kg;
- Width: 810 mm;
- Height: 1125 mm;
- Bench height: 840 mm;
- Distance between axles: 1340 mm;
- Tank capacity: 11 liters.
- Tire Front: 80/90 – 21 48T MT90;
- Rear Tire: 110/80 – 18 58T MT90.
- Feeding: Bi-fuel electronic injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or ethanol;
- Fuel tank (including reserve): 11 liters;
- Fuel reserve: 4.3 liters.
Our topic on the New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020 datasheet will be updated with more information as it is released.
New Yamaha Consumption XTZ 125 2020
The New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020 consumption tests will be performed by INMETRO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology), and while the tests are completed check the expected average:
- Average consumption of the city: 37.8 km / liter ;
- Average consumption on the road: 38.13 km / liter .
We will bring the results of the consumer tests as soon as they are released, keep an eye!
Price of the New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020
The new value of the New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020 has not yet been announced, however as the readjustment is certain check the current value of the model to get an idea about the readjustment that will come:
- New Yamaha XTZ 125: Starting at $ 4100
As well as the other information in this post we will update the updated price of New Yamaha XTZ 125 2020 as soon as it is released.
Pictures of New Yamaha XTZ 125
We’re going to check out more photos of the New Yamaha XTZ 125 as we await its launch: