The New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020 is the perfect combination of a motorcycle for terrain and urban circuits, combining performance and dynamism in a model that is economical but still modern and ergonomic. After knowing these details of the model we will check more technical information beyond the consumption and price of the New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020.
The New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020 is a motorcycle that awakens the desire of many, and then check out the reason why this release is already a great success.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
Features of the New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020
The New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020 is a release that does not have an official launch date, but some of the expected features are:
- New front design;
- Position of the handlebar readjusted;
- Front disc brakes as standard;
- 150cc BlueFlex engine;
- New white panel illuminated by white LEDs.
The new New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020 multifunctional dashboard features white LED lighting and items that have been upgraded to give drivers more motorcycle riders.
Check out some of the motorcycle dashboard items:
- ECO function;
- Fuel indicator;
- Partial and total odometer.
New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020 Technical Specification
It is important to know the datasheet of the New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser to know every detail that the motorcycle presents, but as this fact sheet has not been disclosed, check the following information:
- Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, Air-Cooled;
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 149.3 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm;
- Maximum power: 12.2 hp (7,500 rpm) Petrol / 12.4 hp (7,500 rpm) Ethanol;
- Maximum torque: 1.28 kgf.m (6000 rpm) Petrol / 1.29 kgf.m (6000 rpm) Ethanol;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection.
- Currency: 5 Speeds;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission Current;
- Fuel: Petrol and Ethanol;
- Tank Capacity: 12L;
- Tank capacity (reserve): 3L;
- Battery: 12V / 5AH.
- Length: 2050 mm;
- Width x Height: 825 mm;
- Height: 1140 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1350 mm;
- Seat Height: 836 mm;
- Net weight (running order): 131 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 1,25 L.
Consumption of the New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser
Knowing the consumption of a new launch XTZ 150 Crosser 2020 is important to evaluate the positives of the model, however as INMETRO has not yet completed the tests see the expected average:
- Fueled with alcohol: average of 29 km / l on the road;
- Fueled with alcohol: average of 27 km / l in the city;
- Fueled with gasoline: average of 38 km / l on the highway;
- Fueled with gasoline: average of 35 km / l in the city.
The New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020 consumer test results will be updated in our post as soon as it is available.
Price of the new Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser
Finally, let's talk about the price of the new Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2020 , because although not yet disclosed we know that it will be adjusted.
Next, trust the current value and the versions of the motorcycle:
- Xtz 150 Crosser Version E: from $ 2600 ;
- Xtz 150 Crosser ED Version: from $ 2900.
Below you can see more photos while we wait for more model information!