“Explore new paths” with the Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2023. Available in Eclipse Black and Sports White colors, the new Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2023 is comfortable and comes with a two-tier seat. Check out! Now with an ABS brake, the launch XTZ 150 Crosser is the first bike in the 160cc class to come standard.
New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2023
In addition to the ABS brake, the New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser is also equipped with a new rear disc brake, which gives more riding safety and better braking grip.
The trail also features aluminum handles on the sides of the comfortable two-level seat.
The boot also comes standard and the adjustable handlebar adapts to the rider’s height. Available in S and Z versions, and Z will have a different color from the others: blue and black.
✓ Check out other brand releases:
In the Z version, the XTZ 150 Crosser 2023 features front fork and fender accordions higher than the S models. Main competitor of the New Yamaha XTZ 150 :
Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2023 Standard Items
The New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser comes with link rear suspension system. This system makes riding safer, which improves impact absorption and the rider feels comfortable regardless of the asphalt or terrain.
✓ See the new details of the New BMW F 850 GS 2023
Check out the main series items of the new Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser:
- Seat 2 levels
- Standard luggage rack
- Analog beaded panel with digital LCD display,
- Front Brake: 245 mm hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS)
- Fuel trip,
- ECO function, which assists in fuel economy focused riding.
- Travel indicator and fuel marker,
- Partial and total odometer clock
- Front Wheel: Rim 19 METZELER TOURANCE 90 / 90-19 M / C (52P)
- Rear Wheel: Rim 17 METZELER TOURANCE 110 / 90-17 M / C (60P)
- Rear: 203 mm hydraulic disc
Data Sheet Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2023
The engine of the new Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser comes with Blueflex technology, which allows the bike to be more economical and can be fueled with both ethanol and gasoline without losing power and efficiency.
Check out the complete New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser datasheet :
- SOHC Engine, 2 Valves, Air Cooled, 4 Stroke
- Power: Electronic Injection
- Seat Height: 845 mm
- Minimum ground height: 234 mm
- Overall height: 1159 mm
- Gear: 5 speeds
- Actual displacement: 149,3 cm³
- Overall Length: 2049 mm
- Front suspension travel: 180 mm
- Rear suspension stroke: 160 mm
- Wheelbase: 1349 mm
- Overall width: 829 mm
- Dry weight: 124 kg
- Maximum power: 12.2hp / 7,500rpm (Gasoline) – 12,4hp / 7,500rpm (Ethanol)
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Starting System: Electric
- Suspension: Front Telescopic Fork
- Fuel tank: 11 L (3 L spare)
- Maximum torque: 1.3 kgf.m / 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) – 1.3 kgf.m / 6,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Rear: Monocross link rear scale
Still on the engine, New Yamaha Ram Air Cooling System (YRCS) technology allows the bike to perform better by cooling the engine and giving the trail power.
Average consumption 2023
The new XTZ 150 Crosser 2023 has the following consumption levels:
Average road consumption:
- with alcohol: average 29 km / l
- with gasoline: average of 38 km / l
Average city consumption:
- with alcohol: average 27 km / l
- with gasoline: average 35 km / l
Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2023 Price
The price of the new XTZ 150 Crosser 2023 has increased by $ 1,000 compared to the previous version. Now the trail costs: $ 3100 in cash.
If there is any change regarding the information presented here we will notify you soon. Check out an exclusive New Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser video and more photos from the release.