The launch of a new version of the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2020 made motorcycle enthusiasts, experts and the general public see significant differences compared to the latest releases. So much so that from 2019/2020 the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2020 has been called 'New generation'. Fetching the looks and senses of model fans.
The New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2020 attracts looks from those looking for an agile and versatile motorcycle, then we'll check out the details that make this launch a success in the market.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
What's in the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander
The New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander features several new features in this release, among which we can highlight improvements such as:
- Flex engine that can receive both gasoline and ethanol, both in any ratio;
- Aluminum piston and ceramic coating;
- Disc brakes on both wheels;
- Monocross rear shock absorber with 5 preload settings;
- Front suspension with 240mm stroke.
The launch also has a new multifunctional panel with LED lighting and items such as:
- Account turns;
- Fuel marker;
- Fuel Trip;
- Partial and Total Pedometer;
- ECO Indicator.
New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2020 datasheet
The XTZ 250 Lander 2020 datasheet has been updated and now contains all the information regarding this release.
Some of the key information is:
- Type: SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke, Air-cooled;
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder;
- Actual displacement: 249 cm³;
- Diameter x stroke: 74 x 58 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.8: 1;
- Maximum power: 20.7 hp at 8,000 rpm (Petrol) - 20.9 hp / 8,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 2.1 kgf.ma. 6,500 rpm (Petrol) / 2.1 kgf.ma. 6,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Multi-disc, wet;
- Currency: 5 speeds;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Chain;
- Fuel: Petrol / Ethanol;
- Battery: 12V x 6Ah.
- Chassis Type: Semi double cradle;
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 240 mm (suspension) - 240 mm (wheel);
- Rear / travel suspension: Monocross rear scale with link / 68 mm (suspension) - 220 mm (wheel);
- Trail: 103 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic disc 245 mm in diameter;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc 203 mm in diameter;
- Front tire: METZELER 80 / 90-21 M / C 48S DP ENDURO 3;
- Rear tire: METZELER 120 / 80-18 M / C 62S ENDURO 3.
Dimensions and Capacities
- Length x Width x Height: 2,125 X 830 X 1,180 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm;
- Seat Height: 875 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 275 mm;
- Net Weight: 143 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 1.55 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 11 liters (4.3 liters reserve).
New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2020 Consumption
The XTZ 250 Lander 2020 is a motorcycle prepared for both the city and the road and terrain, so its consumption tests have been carried out in both locations.
The average obtained by the model is 30 km per liter , so the launch stands out as an economic model in its segment.
Price of the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2020
The New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander comes to the market with a price readjusted, then you can see from what value you get your XTZ 250 Lander:
- New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander: starting at $ 4100