The launch of a version of the new Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2023 has made motorcycle enthusiasts, experts and the general public see significant differences compared to recent releases. So much so that since 2019/2023 the new Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2023 has been called ‘New Generation’. Teasing the looks and senses of fans of the model.
New Yamaha XTZ Lander 250 2023
The first releases of the model in EU USA were in 2007. In 2010 another version was incorporated into Lander. And since then the brand has been renewing the style of the bike.
➤ And speaking of details, we separate the analysis from:
Today, the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2023 has arrived with a group of fans and admirers. And with significant changes compared to previous models.
The design mirrored the more robust and even more modern Ténéré version. Motorization and mechanics have also been improved so that crossing over dirt roads remains intense and powerful.
The biker finds models in the colors: blue, black and white. The value has been readjusted and increased, but not frightening. Knowing the Lander 250 in more detail, the consumer understands the impact of the new generation.
New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2023 Standard Items
The New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 bike’s composition and standard features bring a more modern model, designed for all audiences, that prioritizes driver safety and comfort.
The priorities were investments in:
- YAMAHA 250CC Engine Consecrated;
- New semi-double cradle chassis;
- Super light with 143 KG.
- 13.6 L tank;
- Aviation style lid;
- Black motorcycle, scale and suspension;
- Digital panel;
- LED moving headlight with position light;
- LED taillight.
- Bank on two levels;
- Aluminum croup handles;
- Front suspension with modern front fork protector;
- Rear suspension monocross.
- ABS brake as standard.
Data Sheet New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023
With access to the New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 datasheet, the rider can get an idea of the power offered by the bike. In addition to its overall performance, motorization and mechanical characteristics that form it.
The official site made exclusively for the presentation of the Lander 250 XTZ provides information on this area of the model. Look:
- Engine: SOHC, 2 Valves, Air Cooled, 4 Stroke;
- Displacement: 249.5;
- Number of cylinders: 1;
- Maximum power: 20.7hp / 8,000rpm (Gasoline) – 20.9hp / 8,000rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 2.1 kgf.m / 6,500 rpm (Gasoline) – 2.1 kgf.m / 6,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Feeding: electronic injection;
- Starting system: electric;
- Dry weight: 143 kg;
- Exchange: 5 speeds.
- Front suspension: Telescopic fork;
- Front Suspension Stroke: 220 mm;
- Rear suspension: Monocross link rear scale;
- Rear Suspension Stroke: 204 mm;
- Front brakes: 245 mm hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS);
- Rear brakes: 203 mm hydraulic disc.
- Seat Height: 875 mm;
- Overall Length: 2150 mm;
- Overall Width: 815 mm;
- Total Height: 1210 mm;
- Minimum height of the ground: 270 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1385 mm;
- Fuel Tank: 13.6 L (4.1 L reserve).
Consumption New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023
The rider ready to ride the newest generation of super Lander needs to have a spending parameter before venturing out.
The manufacturer thinks about this issue with caution, because although the more power the bike is put into, the more it will spend, this issue weighs heavily when choosing the ideal machine.
Therefore, the average consumption of New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 was:
- 30 km per liter.
Remembering that the bike is flex, ie it can be fueled with gasoline or ethanol.
New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 Price
The increase in the previous value of the model is totally acceptable due to new technology and investments made in the motorcycle. With this, the price New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 becomes:
- Price suggested by the automaker: $ 4200.