The launch of a version of the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2023 made motorcycle enthusiasts, experts and the general public see significant differences compared to the latest releases. So much so that from 2019/2023 the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2023 has been called ‘New generation’. Fetching the looks and senses of model fans.
New Yamaha XTZ Lander 250 2023
The first launches of the model in EU USA were in 2007. In 2010 another version was incorporated to Lander. And since then the brand has renewed the style of the bike.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
Today, the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2023 has already arrived with a group of fans and admirers. And with significant changes compared to previous models.
The design was mirrored in the Ténéré version, more robust and even more modern. Powertrain and mechanics have also been improved so that roadways continue to be intense and powerful.
The motorcyclist finds models in the colors: blue, black and white. The value has been readjusted and added, but it does not scare. When you know the Lander 250 in more detail the consumer understands the impact of the new generation.
New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 Series Items
The composition of the bike and the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2023 series items bring a more modern model, designed for all audiences and giving priority to driver safety and comfort.
Priorities were the investments in:
- Consecrated YAMAHA 250CC Engine;
- New semi-double crib type chassis;
- Superleve with 143 KG.
- 13.6 L tank;
- Tampa style aviation;
- Motorcycle, scale and suspension in black color;
- Digital panel;
- LED mobile headlamp with position light;
- LED backlight.
- Bank on two levels;
- Aluminum croup handles;
- Front suspension with modern front fork guard;
- Monocross rear suspension.
- ABS brake as standard.
Data sheet New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023
With access to New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 datasheet the rider can get an idea of the power offered by the motorcycle. In addition to its general performance, motorization and mechanical characteristics that form it.
The official website made exclusively for the presentation of the Lander 250 XTZ provides information on this area of the model. Look:
- Engine: SOHC, 2-valve, Air-cooled, 4-stroke;
- Displacement: 249.5;
- Number of cylinders: 1;
- Maximum power: 20,7 cv / 8,000 rpm (Petrol) – 20,9 cv / 8,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 2.1 kgf.m / 6,500 rpm (Petrol) – 2.1 kgf.m / 6,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Power supply: electronic injection;
- Starting system: electric;
- Dry weight: 143 kg;
- Exchange: 5 speeds.
- Front suspension: Telescopic fork;
- Front Suspension Stroke: 220 mm;
- Rear suspension: Monocross rear scale with link;
- Rear Suspension Stroke: 204 mm;
- Front brakes: 245 mm hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS);
- Rear brakes: Hydraulic disc 203 mm.
- Seat height: 875 mm;
- Overall length: 2150 mm;
- Total Width: 815 mm;
- Total Height: 1210 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 270 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1385 mm;
- Fuel Tank: 13.6 L (4.1 L reserve).
New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 Consumption
The motorcyclist ready to pilot the new generation of super Lander must have a parameter of spending before venturing.
The manufacturer thinks about this issue with caution, because although the more power the bike is put the higher its expense, this issue weighs heavily when choosing the ideal machine.
Therefore, the average consumption New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 was:
- 30 km per liter.
Remembering that the bike is flex, that is, it can be fueled with gasoline or ethanol.
New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 price
The increase in the previous value of the model is totally acceptable due to new technology and investments made in the motorcycle. With this, the New Yamaha Lander 250 XTZ 2023 price becomes:
- Price suggested by the automaker: $ 4500.