The New Yamaha YBR 125 2020 is an urban-style motorcycle that delivers good performance, fuel economy and comfort through its ergonomic design. The model is a leader in its category and prepares for this launch improvements that we can check out the next post on the new Yamaha YBR 125 2020.
To keep up with the day-to-day needs of the New Yamaha YBR 125 2020, this version features features that will surely attract even more consumers, check it out!
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
Features of the New Yamaha YBR 125 2020
The YBR 125 2020 is not yet available in the EU USA motorcycle market, however its launch is already being planned and the model will present features such as:
- Dual lantern;
- Side cover with hexagonal texture;
- Valet parking;
- Brake Front to Disc;
- Wheels of aluminum.
The motorcycle also has a new fully digital instrument panel that features:
- Gear indicator;
- Partial and total odometer;
- Fuel trip function ;
- ECO Indicator.
Technical specifications of the New Yamaha YBR 125 2020
In order to evaluate the technical part of the new New Yamaha YBR 125 2020 nothing better than to check the technical data sheet of the model, but as it has not been released the data sheet of this release check some information that are already expected:
- Engine: 1 cylinder;
- Displacement: 125 cc;
- Diameter x Stroke: 54 x 54 mm;
- Compression ratio: 10: 1;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Starting system: Pedal;
- Feeding: BS 25 Mikuni (second vacuum stage);
- Type of ignition: Digital Electronics (CDI);
- Maximum power: 10.2 hp (7800 rpm);
- Maximum torque: 1,13 kgf.max 6,000 rpm.
- Shift: 5 speeds, constant gear;
- Transmission system: Chain.
Suspension and Brakes
- Front Suspension: Telescopic;
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm, 2 shock absorbers, coil spring, 5 load settings;
- Front Brake: 130 mm diameter drum;
- Rear Brake: 130 mm diameter drum.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 110 Kg;
- Total Length: 1,980 mm;
- Total Width: 760 mm;
- Total Height: 1,080 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,290 mm;
- Ground clearance: 175 mm;
- Seat Height: 780 mm;
- Front Tire: 2,75 - 18 42P Metzeler ME 22 View Offers;
- Rear Tire: 90/90 - 18 57P Metzeler ME 22 View Offers;
- Tank capacity: 13 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.2 liters.
New Yamaha YBR 125 2020 Consumption
The consumption of this launch is being evaluated by INMETRO, and while the tests are carried we have brought the expected average for the model, check:
- New Yamaha YBR 125: average of 42 km per liter.
As soon as INMETRO announced the results achieved by New Yamaha YBR 125 2020 in its test of consumption we will update more information in our post, keep an eye!
Price of the New Yamaha YBR 125
The new YBR 125 will come to the market with a price readjusted, but this new value has not yet been disclosed by the automaker.
Next we have for you the current price of the motorcycle, check below:
- New Yamaha YBR 125: Starting at $ 2000
The new value of this release will be updated in our post as soon as it is released by New Yamaha, so keep an eye on all the new information to come!