Ready for the day to day, the new Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2021 rider has a machine to work with. This does not prevent it from serving for trips and long trips, as the new Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2021 has technology and comfort for it. The low price makes it even more advantageous with sporty design and expression.
➥ More New Yamaha releases? Check out:
New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2021
New Yamaha defines its new model of the YBR 150 Factor 2021 as a motorcycle that follows the rider’s lifestyle. Therefore, it is clear that it is a versatile machine and has an important construction for its use.
A utilitarian version, but one that cares about its design. There are at least three color options to choose from, black, red and white. All with dark details and sporting reference.
Noteworthy, in addition to its value below 10,000 reais, the blueflex 4-stroke engine that provides economy. Both in gasoline and ethanol supply.
The model is sold in its zero kilometer version at all New Yamaha dealers, and the value added for the 2021 category is normal. Since some changes happen, although it is nothing non-standard.
Yamaha Factor 150 2021 Standard Items
After an investment in safety, the bike also gained in its name the use of UBS, because of its brake.
➥ Check out other major releases:
- New Honda CG 160 2021
- New Yamaha Do 250 2021
Therefore, when doing research on the model it is common to find New Yamaha Factor 150 2021 series items with the most incremental name. But, it is the same bike that brings the rider:
- UBS brakes and tubeless Metzeler tires;
- Aluminum wheels;
- Modern dashboard with: Travel and fuel indicator; Fuel Trip: indicates how much you can still run; ECO function: indicates the most economical riding; Speedometer; Account turns;
- Split lantern integrated into the tail;
- 2-level bench and higher density foam;
- Option to use Gasoline or Alcohol in any proportion;
- 150cc engine;
- Aluminum piston;
- Cooper Grip foundry technology.
Datasheet of the new YBR 150 Factor 2021
Want to know the real bike? Then read the information of the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2021 datasheet . It is through this technical construction that you will find out what you can do with the model.
What are your possibilities and how far you can get by riding the YBR 150.
- Type: SOHC, 2 Valves, 4 Stroke, Air Cooled;
- Number of cylinders: 1;
- Actual Displacement: 150 CC;
- Stroke x Stroke: 57.3 X 57.9 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.6: 1;
- Maximum power: Gasoline: 12,2hp (7,500 rpm) | Alcohol: 12.4cv (7,500 rpm);
- Maximum torque: Gasoline: 1,3 kgf.m / 5,500 rpm | Alcohol: 1.3 kgf.m / 5,500 rpm;
- Lubrication System: Wet Crankcase;
- Clutch: Multi Disc | Wet;
- Exchange: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Primary Transmission: Gears;
- Secondary Transmission: Current;
- Fuel: Gasoline / Alcohol.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 (suspension) / 120 (wheel) mm;
- Rear suspension / stroke: Rear scale / 92 (suspension) / 111 (wheel) mm;
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc | 245 (external Ø) mm;
- Rear Brake: Mechanical Drum | 130 mm;
- Front tire: METZELER / ME STREET 2,75-18M / C (42P);
- Rear tire: METZELER / ME STREET 90 / 90-18M / C (57P).
- Length x width x height: 2015 X 735 X 1095 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1325 mm;
- Seat Height: 785 mm;
- Minimum height of the ground: 175 mm;
- Net weight: 127 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16L (2.2L).
Consumption Yamaha Factor 150 2021
Believe me, New Yamaha Factor 150 2021 consumption really is one of the most economical in its category. The blueflex engine did not disappoint those who like to drive.
- Average consumption : 35 Km / L.
Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2021 Price
On cash payment, the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2021 price gets even better. In all dealers the driver will find the version by:
- Cash value: $ 2400.