New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2023: Prices, Specs, PHOTOS
If we look for a motorcycle among the most complete of the market nothing better than knowing the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2023. The launch is expected by many people who admire the model, and how we want to let you inside every detail of the new Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2023 follow the next post!
The New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2023 is an innovative motorcycle that brings together important features such as its grandeur, safety and economy, check out more details below.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
What’s in the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor
The model that soon arrives in the EU USA market is expected with several improvements that were thought to offer even more autonomy to the model, among the novelties for the launch we will have:
- Lightweight Alloy Wheels;
- New disc brake ED;
- Bipartite Rear Lantern;
- Headlamp flasher.
Another improvement of the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2023 is its instrument panel which now features:
- Pedometer (partial and total function);
- Gear indicator;
- Fuel marker;
- ECO system;
Colors of the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2023
The YBR 150 Factor 2023 brings four (4) color options with this release, and then we’ll check what they are:
- Black Eclipse;
- Sports White;
- Red Metallic;
- Metallic Orange.
YBR 150 Factor Technical Data Sheet
With the technical data of the new New Yamaha YBR 150 it will be possible to check all the news that the model will present, but as it has not yet been disclosed, check some information that we gather:
- Type: SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke, Air-cooled;
- Number of cylinders: 1;
- Actual displacement: 149 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 57.3 X 57.9 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.6: 1;
- Maximum power Petrol: 12,2 cv (7,500 rpm) | Alcohol: 12,4 cv (7,500 rpm) Maximum torque Petrol: 1,3 kgf.m / 5,500 rpm | Alcohol: 1.3 kgf.m / 5,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Currency: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Fuel: Petrol / Alcohol.
- Length x Width x Height: 2,015 X 735 X 1,095 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1325 mm;
- Seat Height: 785 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 175 mm;
- Net Weight: 127 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16L (2.2L).
We will update in our post more information on the technical file of this release as soon as disclosed, keep track!
Consumption of the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2023
INMETRO is the body responsible for evaluating the consumption of this launch, conducting tests in urban areas and on the road.
The tests have not yet been completed, but then you already give the expected average, see:
- New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor: average of 40.5 km / liter between city / highway.
The result of the official INMETRO tests will be updated here as soon as they are released!
Price of the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor
The New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor 2023 will come with updated price, however as the value of this launch has not been disclosed see the current model price:
- New Yamaha 150 E factor: $ 2000;
- New Yamaha 150 ED Factor: $ 2100.
The following are more photos of the New Yamaha YBR 150 Factor reminding that soon we will have in our post more updated information of this release for you: